“Great Place to Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Olathe
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Wonderful place to stay if you are in the area,this is our second time and we have been
pleased both times. The staff are friendly and helpful the rooms are good size and clean
and the beds are firm and pillows. They accept pets and have a good place to walk your
dog. It is very convient to resturants and stores and easy on and off of I-35.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
lqolathe, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Thank you for the kind comments about your recent stay. We are so glad you enjoyed it. We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Olathe.

Terri Beaulieu

Reviewed November 25, 2011

No complaints. Stayed on a Friday night after Jayhawks basketball game to go to KC. Good bed. Try Oklahoma Joe's BBQ if you have time!!

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 7, 2011

Our family all decided to go and spend the weekend with our youngest son and family in Olathe, so I called and reserved 4 rooms of which 3 differant types of rooms to accomadate each family and asked that all rooms be close togeather and that we would not arrive until 1 am or later as we were all driving down from Minnesota. When we arrived checked in by a great desk clerk and all rooms were exact what each wanted and all within 4 doors of each other. Kids loved the pool and waffels, all rooms were clean and beautiful. Thanks, LQ you made our trip wonderful. Always have great room at any LQ we stay at .

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank rdjm2
Reviewed November 2, 2011

first of all let me start of by saying how amazing the staff is from the Manager on down! My daughter and I were in town searching for a House and the Guy working the front desk (andrew or andre)went beyond the call of duty to make us feel Welcomed. and even helped us with our search to find residency. The temperpetic beds are GREAT!!!!! This place is very clean and I will refer anyone who comes in town to stay at the La Quinta in olathe ks... My only complaint wasthat there is no Fruit on the breakfast bar during the weekend and If there is a kids sports tournamnet going on your stay may not be as great.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Nikki h
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is one of the nicer La Quinta hotels. In fact, this is the nicest one in the KC area. Updated features and very clean. I've had better breakfast at other La Quintas...not a sliver of fruit in sight, but there was toast, hard boiled eggs, activia yogurt, Danish, cereal, muffins, and of course, waffles. Coffee was passable.

Would I stay here for a lux vacation? No, but I would for business travel, or a weekend away to see Texas Tech beat the Jayhawks!!!

To nitpick-- the curved shower curtain rod was not installed properly so its purpose to provide extra room in the shower was a fail. Also, there is only one elevator so waits can be long. The La Quinta on Canebrake in Lexington Kentucky figured this out and added an extra elevator.

All in all, I would happily stay here again. My tip is to stay on the 2nd floor close to the stairs and just use the stairs if you are physically capable. Cuts down on noise from people noisily running by your room and reduces elevator wait times.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank istillhatepeas
Reviewed September 27, 2011

Best La Quinta I've ever been in. Upgraded my usual econo-preference to a King Size Suite... joyfully flabbergasted by what I got: way more room than I needed; huge bed; generous bathroom; study area; comfy couch & sofa set; flat screen TV; microwave; fridge... plus, there's the laundry service, pool, gym and continental breakfast. Apart from a loose toilet seat, there's so much more I want to compliment this hotel, but I am no word-smith. My stay was for only 6 days, but I was so happy with the room I seriously didn't want to leave.

Room Tip: Upgrade yourself to a suite. It's so choice. So much room.