Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel
$143
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
$92
$169
$50
$49
Agoda.com
All reviewssitting areagreat hotelolathe areaspacious roomwafflesfridge and microwavepleasant experiencewould stay againking suiteexcellent breakfastbiscuitsbreakfast areahot tubfast foodkansas cityhot breakfastabove average
Reviewed March 25, 2014

This motel was very nice and a terrific value. It was quiet, had every amenity you could want and the beds were super comfortable. Our room provided some much needed relaxation due to a stressful situation we were dealing with. I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

This is a great room for the price. The staff is friendly and location is easy to get to. I do not usually stay at Best Western hotels but I stay at this one every time I am in Olathe. It fills up so make sure an book ahead.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Reviewed February 26, 2014

There is a difference in the Best Western Chains. The Plus is the middle level and it was everything we needed. We were very impressed with the building, the amenities, the layout of our suite as well as the cleanliness. To get all of these things at a great price was even better. Book today, you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BW-Gen-Mgr, General Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

Thank you for the GREAT review. We really strive to provide a great product and positive experience for our guests. We look forward to your next stay when traveling through Olathe.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

First of all, this hotel is fairly new or remodeld so it very clean and modern. The rooms are large..the one I stayed in has 2 TV's. I'm on the road a lot, so i appreciate the large desk provided. They offer both wired and wireless internet. The former seems to b considerably faster. Power recepticals are at waist height so you don't to stand on your head to plug into them...and there are lots of them Each nighstand has 4 a.c. recepticals and 2 USB recepticals for charging your electronics. The quality and selection of breakfast food is great. On top of all that..the people are friendly and helpful. If you are anywhere near, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I love to hear when guests have great things to say about the staff. A positive experience starts when you enter the hotel and when you leave the hotel and am glad that all the interactions in between were positive as well. Also, glad that you enjoyed the other amenities that we have to offer and this is why we are rated the #1 hotel on Trip Advisor. Look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice, clean room and bathroom. Comfy beds. Friendly staff. Our rate was lowered a bit when we arrived b/c the pool was closed. Some noise, but minimal. In the room we were in, we could hear the sliding doors in the lobby below us opening and closing. And for about 15 minutes one morning, I could hear people talking in the room next to me. I was happy, though, that the room doors at this hotel close quietly - My biggest pet peeve when staying in a hotel is hearing the constant slamming of doors as people go in and out - This was not a problem here. Breakfast was better than continental - Good yogurt selection, and there were some hot items, including biscuits, sausage and gravy. I personally prefer more selections for breakfast, such as potatoes, eggs, fruit, and made-to-order omelettes, so to not have that at this hotel, I thought the room rates were a little high. The breakfast was fine for something quick, but if you want something more substantial, there is a Perkins nearby.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Joyce M

It was very unfortunate that we closed our pool for a remodel. I am happy that the staff offered a discount for the inconvenience. The pool should be done within the next 7-10 days so when returning to the area please stop by and enjoy the pool. Thank you for all of the other positive things you had to say about our hotel.