Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel
$129
$116
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

$118
HIExpress.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites Olathe(Olathe)(Great Value!)
$94
$139
GardenInn.com
$149
EmbassySuites.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

$114
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $128/night.

$144
Candlewood Suites(Olathe)(Great Value!)
$94
CandlewoodSuites
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $107/night.

$110
HIExpress.com
$55
RodewayInn
All reviewssitting areagreat hotelolathe areawafflesspacious roomfridge and microwavewould stay againking suitekansas cityflat screenexcellent breakfastbiscuitsbreakfast areahot tubfast foodhot breakfastabove average
Reviewed July 9, 2013

A couple of friends and I stayed at the Best Western Plus for one night. I was extremely satisfied with everything. Everything smelled fresh and looked clean. The Queen size bed was so comfortable. The staff were very nice and helpful. My experience was wonderful and if I need to get a room in the future in this area, this place would be at the top of my list. The price was very reasonable also. There was a great breakfast the next morning. The location was near food and entertainment of most any kind.
Thanks Best Western Plus in Olathe, KS.

Room Tip: The room I had was on the first floor and was very quiet. No complaints.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
BW-Gen-Mgr, Asst. General Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

I want to Thank You for taking the time to review our hotel and say great things about our facility. We look forward to your stay the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

As is often the case, BW+ is better than it has to be for the price. Very nice room, clean and comfortable with great support staff and friendly help at every turn. Easy access to nearby restaurants and one helluva deal. Definite "do over". Cobra427SC

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 24, 2013

We stayed at this Best Western Plus for only one night but were completely satisfied with the experience. The lobby was clean and welcoming and the front desk staff was extremely friendly, professional and helpful. The rooms were very clean, well designed, and nicely furnished and equipped. The little extras like the two tvs, USB outlets next to the bed on both sides, and plug-ins galore were nice treats. Breakfast was also included and quite extensive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I am glad that your stay at our hotel was great. Our staff really goes above and beyond to try and meet all of our guests needs and I will ensure that I pass this review on to the staff. Look forward to your next stay at our hotel.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Relatively new (I think) hotel that was super clean and comfortable. I can see why it was rated number 1. Absolutely nothing negative to say about this place. Convenient to Interstate 35, restaurants and gas stations nearby. I would definitely recommend.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
BW-Gen-Mgr, Asst. General Manager at Best Western Plus Olathe Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We look forward to seeing you again.

Tricia Ebeling

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Stayed three nights and enjoyed the room very much. The breakfast was ok, food was warm to cold temp wise. The staff was very friendly. Overall I thought it was a little pricey for what you got though.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family