“Awesome new management”

Relax Inn Oakley
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oakley
“Awesome new management”
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I stayed there I really enjoyed and they have brackfast in the morning and new management and they are so friendly and they provid everything I loved staying there and recommend every one to go there.

They have free breakfast in the morning If I go to oakly I would not stay anywhere els but here the rooms Are so cheap and nice and clean the manager said they are remodeling rod and u loved it the new rooms I would say it feels likes home away from home

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Jburle

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Los Altos, California
Reviewed June 1, 2013

The room was poorly maintained, and the shower was stained and peeling enough that I wasn't willing to use it - that's never happened to me before. The room had clearly been smoked in, despite being a non-smoking room. The beds were okay. I'll try my luck somewhere else next time.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Pueblo, Colorado
Reviewed January 9, 2013

First thing I noticed was that there were whiskers in the sink that had not been washed out from the last person that stayed there. It was the first night that the temps dropped below freezing so I wanted to turn the heat on. I'm short I know but they had mounted the air and heater high on the back wall. I had to climb up on a chair to turn it on and off. With arthritis that isn't the easiest task. I connected to the Internet to have my husband call me on the room phone as my cell phone went belly up earlier in the day. I noticed that it was on top of the cabinet that the tv was on. I hoped the cord would come out a little ways so I could sit on the bed to talk. Finally after trying a few times to get the call I checked and the phone cord wasn't even plugged in. The clip was broken off so it wouldn't stay in. No way to get a wake up call either. Didn't sleep real well at all. Won't stay there again for sure. Can't believe they want so much to stay in a dump like that. Oh and the second lock on the door didn't work either so I couldn't even lock out the staff. Was the first one out of there the next morning. Just horrible!!!

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Renae L
Kansas City
Reviewed June 3, 2012

We booked this hotel through Hotels.com. Oakley is a little town right on the interstate and there are not many hotels. They do fill up because of travelers. Hotels.com told us the other hotels were full and we needed to stay in Oakley that night so we took this one.

I cannot tell you how filthy the room was. I couldn't walk on the carpet barefooted because of the grime. I felt like I needed a shower immediately after being in there. Gross does not even begin to describe this place. Please, just keep driving if you can't find another room in Oakley.

Room Tip: Just drive by this one. Save yourself.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Shalley1
Kansas City, Missouri
Reviewed May 28, 2012

this hotel has no one that speaks a lick of english, difficult to work with, they did not have my rez, the hotel manager fought with me over and over as did the front desk!!! its just aweful i would never stay here again! :) DB award!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank none n
Also consider these accommodations in or near Oakley
Kansas Country Inn
#7 of 10 in Colby
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#6 of 10 in Colby

Been to Relax Inn Oakley? Share your experiences!