“BUGS EVERY WHERE”
Review of Days Inn - Newton

Days Inn - Newton
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Newton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Harlingen, Texas
Reviewed September 25, 2013

Every year we stay at this hotel and by far, this has the been the worst hospitality the staff at this hotel has provided. Coke bottles, candy wrappers under the bed shirt, my sheets were dirty and the next day I took them off so they put new ones and they turn around and put the same sheets on the bed. How is this clean? Not just because my stay here is weekly once a year, we need to get this kind of treatment. The breakfast, used to have fresh fruits and yogurt with different options of cereal for the children and now all they is two options which I can say are not the most popular for children. The worst part is that other people that come here around this time have the same complaints. Its such as shame, I had been staying here for over 10+ and had never experience suck rudeness from the staff and how dirty they can be by not switching out the sheets on the bed. One of my children accidently peed on the bed and the sheets still were not changed, the room smelled ugly, we even had to buy a candle to help it some. I had been faithful to this hotel and branch for years, but they have convenience me, its time for me and my family to make a change.

Room Tip: Look at the room your being place on first, especially if you have children.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
DWN2013, General Manager at Days Inn - Newton, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
I’m extremely so sorry that my hotel and my staff members did not exceeded you expectation for your stay with us. If you give us chance to resolve the matter we will make your next more enjoyable with us!!
I hope you give us another chance so we accommodate you much better.
Meriden
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A month before KS State Fair in Hutchinson I began making calls to reserve a room. Soon found by Internet and phone calls that all were full. Was told on phone everything including Salina was booked as far as she knew. Next call was to Days Inn Newton. What a blessing, reasonable rates, very clean, friendly staff, temperature controls worked and even the hot and cold were hooked up correctly. Very comfortable stay. Outdoor pool was almost out of season and needed cleaning but was not used by anyone while we were there. Quiet room we slept well. Would stay there again! Make reservations during State Fair!

Room Tip: If you plan to stay in this area in Sept, make reservations more than 1 month in advance. We saw peo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!
Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

We Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!
Stockton, Kansas
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Newton Days Inn recently and were impressed by the value. Clean rooms, comfortable bed and nice air conditioner. I'm glad I made a reservation because the hotel was booked full that night! Yet, it was quiet. I'd definitely book another room if I plan to stay in the area. My only recommendation is don't wait for a late breakfast...because there wasn't much left by the time we got there at 8:30! Nice breakfast room though and offers waffles besides good muffins and bagels along with cereal and toast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

We Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
Red Coach Inn
#4 of 4 in Park City
Days Inn Wichita North
Days Inn Wichita North
#72 of 87 in Wichita

Been to Days Inn - Newton? Share your experiences!