“Great value, clean, friendly”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn - Newton

Days Inn - Newton
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Newton
Stockton, Kansas
“Great value, clean, friendly”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Newton Days Inn recently and were impressed by the value. Clean rooms, comfortable bed and nice air conditioner. I'm glad I made a reservation because the hotel was booked full that night! Yet, it was quiet. I'd definitely book another room if I plan to stay in the area. My only recommendation is don't wait for a late breakfast...because there wasn't much left by the time we got there at 8:30! Nice breakfast room though and offers waffles besides good muffins and bagels along with cereal and toast.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
DWN2013, General Manager at Days Inn - Newton, responded to this review, October 24, 2013
Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!
Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

We Hope to see you soon!!!!!!!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Houston
Reviewed July 19, 2013

Poor, unresponsive service, inconvenient trailered-vehicle parking/property layout despite advertising truck, bus parking as a feature, mediocre all carb breakfast selection. Room ok, but hot/cold adjustment on shower hard to manipulate for proper pressure and temperature. Shower head could use cleaning of hard water deposits.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

I’m extremely so sorry that my hotel and my staff members did not exceeded you expectation for your stay with us. If you give us chance to resolve the matter we will make your next more enjoyable with us!!
I hope you give us another chance so we accommodate you much better.

Travelers are raving about these Newton hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
Comfort Inn & Suites Newton
Red Coach Inn
Red Coach Inn
#3 of 6 in Newton
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newton
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Hesston
Red Roof Inn Wichita - Park City
WoodSpring Suites Wichita North

Been to Days Inn - Newton? Share your experiences!