“Your rooms & facilities are fantastic! I'll be back!"”
Review of Days Inn - Newton

Days Inn - Newton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Newton
Reviewed August 25, 2011

Your lobby makes a beautiful first impression with its cleaniness, fresh smell and decor. Friendly staff that goes out of their way to be helpful. The rooms are clean, fresh smelling, comfortable beds with lots of big fluffy pillows and all the normal handy appliances. We felt so comfortable in our room -- was truly the best motel room we have ever stayed in!

Room Tip: Clean! Comfortable! Smells Wonderful!
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank Becky P

Reviewed August 14, 2011

stayed here with my family for about 2 nights and had problems the second night with noisy children but the management took care of it just like a professional hotel, breakfast was quite fullfilling and the pool was relaxing and internet was surprisingly fast. got out alot than what we were expecting, rate was very negotiable just needed to be cooperative with the management, they were surprisingly understanding, good stay overall

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Jake W
Reviewed June 9, 2011

I was traveling for business but brought my sister along with me. This hotel was about what we expected for being in a small town right off the highway. It was clean but outdated and room had a slight musty smell. The front desk staff was very nice and even allowed us late checkout at no cost. Ben linens were clean but the mattress was hard. Breakfast had a good variety, make your own waffles, cereal, fruit, juice and coffee. There was a pool but we did not use it. Overall, I would stay here again if I needed to be in the area. Wifi was free and I found the speed to be pretty fast. There was also a mini fridge and microwave in our room. Water pressure was good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Janet0619
SKMITRA_11, General Manager at Days Inn - Newton, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2011

Thank You so much on behalf of all the employees from the Days Inn-Newton. We really appreciate your comments and this will certainly energize us more to provice the best service!

Reviewed March 30, 2011

My husband and I were passing through town and saw the Days Inn just off the highway. We should have kept going. I'd say it wasn't the most horrible room I've stayed in, but it was definitely on the Top5 list. The sheets were dirty with stains, the bathroom was not that clean and the room was extremely outdated. It was not worth the price paid. We were expecting a little more for our money

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank KBaker1015
Reviewed September 13, 2010

Didn't have much experience with Day's inns, and we booked this one because it was the last hotel room available for the KS state fair dates that would take a pet. Lower priced hotels always seem to be hit and miss for us but this one turned out to be pretty good. When we first arrived, the chairs in our room were obviously stained, but Sai at the front desk found us some better ones. Bed was comfortable, A/C was great, Internet was free but somewhat slow. They had us booked into a business room on the second floor but gave us a ground floor room so that our old dog wouldn't have to negotiate the stairs. All in all a good experience, I would stay there again.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Puertoboy1054
DWN2013, General Manager at Days Inn - Newton, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Thank you! Your compliments are so much appreciated, and I love the opportunity to give the staff a "pat on the back" every chance I get. It's a wonderful feeling for us to know you enjoyed your stay and we hope you can come back!
Thank you for your kind words describing the Days Inn. We have worked hard to insure that our guests have a great stay and we are constantly striving to meet guest expectations. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you visit again soon.

Appreciative guests like you sure make our job so much easier. I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to seeing you on your next trip! Thank you again for your wonderful compliments!!!

Reviewed April 17, 2009

Staying at a Days Inn these days has become a real crapshoot, but this property is one of the good ones. Friendly check-in staff in a very attractive lobby. The rooms are clean, spacious, and well-appointed with a fridge, microwave, and nice flatscreen TV with lots of channels. The bed is pretty comfy with 4 pillows. They give you a complimentary USA today, which isn't the norm at the typical Days Inn. The place even smelled nice.

There is a big breakfast room downstairs with a good selection of food and plenty of tables.

The location is right along the freeway, with a big truck-stop/travel-center behind, yet the motel is pretty quiet. There is some food nearby, but most of the good eateries are a few miles away in town.

I've stayed here several times since 2002, and the quality has been consistently good throughout that period.

To me this is a good value for the price, and probably the best option in Newton.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank Cadillac22
DWN2013, Front Office Manager at Days Inn - Newton, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2013

Reviewed April 1, 2009

Staid here near Park City for a wrestling tournament. Comfortable & Quiet. Friendly Staff. Would stay here again for a quick night stay! Although they have an Out door pool.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled with family