“Over priced Bad Experience Again”
Review of Montana Mike's Steakhouse - CLOSED

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Asked for steak to be well done. Steak came out medium rare. Was very obvious. Got the usual apologies, took steak back. 4 minutes later, steak comes back medium. Now Dad's steak has 2 cuts in it, and my steak is sitting getting cold....while being polite and waiting! So I give directions, take this steak back and get rid of it. I do not want it brought back! Get a new one, get the G.M. and have him cook this steak until it is well done....do not bring it back until its right! YOUR a steakhouse! Get it right! Well...too bad I had to lose my temper to get it done right! Made for a bad night considering 2 steaks cost 60.00! As I did not fault my waitress! Having shared my anger locally, I found I am not alone with people who will NOT go back! Sorry.. for prices you charge...NO second chances!

1  Thank Mark T

Reviewed February 9, 2012

This is not the place for fancy food. This is a casual restaurant. However, the service is always friendly and cheerful and the portions are large.

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Unless you are a very big eater don't even think about tackling a chicken fried steak by yourself. They are huge! Many of their menu items can be shared. Its not fancy but the food is good and the price is right.

Reviewed October 20, 2011

It was good and price was good. Waiters suck it was a girl she put a hot plate on top of a young kids head. Crazy. Child abuse I say.

Reviewed August 27, 2011

I've tried to support this establishment being one of the larger places in my town, but can not recommend it. I've visited three times and have been disappointed each time. The service is terrible, and the food is not much better. I had one steak which was 40% fat. After being served I never saw the waiter again until he brought the check (30 min later). I pointed out how bad the steak was and he didn't care. I asked for the manager and the waiter acted pissy. The "manager" on duty, who was just another employee not a member of management staff,came out 15 minutes later and agreed he had never seen a steak with that much fat, and agreed it should have not been served. He did not offer to resolve the situation and only said "sorry".

1  Thank High-Gear57