“Good Place To Eat!!”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Newton
Description: A historic building with tall ceilings and quiet lighting. Great for a breakfast and lunch.
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This Place Is Very Nice And Clean The Only Problem We Had Was The Teenagers That Were Working There Got Out Orders Wrong Twice!! Other Then That They Have Great Hamburgers!!!

Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I went here last night. Boy, was it crowded. He had a burger with fries and I had a dip cone. He said the burger was delicious and my dip cone was great. Even though this is a very popular place, we got our food very quickly.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We live in this small midwestern community, and the opening of a big new restaurant is a special event. This is a brand new Braums store that opened late May, 2012, and takes the place of the previous one, which was right next door. The fresh market area has been expanded and has a remarkable assortment of fresh and frozen foods. Everything is bright, shiny and new right now, and the staff seems extra energized to be incredibly helpful. The food is the typical burgers, fries and other standard fast food fare, and wonderful ice cream specialties. Braums quality has always been uniformly good and eating at any of their restaurants has always been a safe choice for locals and travelers alike. You cannot miss their sign from the First Street exit on I-135 and getting on and off the highway to get to Braums is quite convenient.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

We ate lunch at Braum's with ice cream for dessert. The hamburgers and french fries were good and the ice cream was deliscious!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

My family was passing through Newton and called ahead to order our food To-Go. The manager (a gentleman with a slight accent) was SO HELPFUL and considerate. He made a point to make sure everything was correct, repeated our order back, and everyhting was prepared as ordered. Hot and fresh. I don't go to Braums often (not one where I live) but think I should make this my new alternative to fast food when traveling. MUCH better than the typical fast food. We had burgers, chicken strips, and chicken sandwiches, all with fries and shakes or drinks. No complaints and several "This is SO good!" comments from the wife and kids.

They are opening a NEW STORE right next door to this existing store at the end of April 2012 so by the time anyone reads this the old store will be closed (closes March 25, 2012 for a month) and the new store will be up and running - hopefully with the same manager - and I'm sure you will be thankful for stopping here.

5 Adult Combo meals cost about $35.