“Love the German food!!”

Ranked #3 of 61 Restaurants in Newton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I've been to the Breadbasket several times and I love the food! All of it!! I tried everything including every dessert! They have the best food, best flavors, best cinnamon rolls, cookies and more. I hate to admit it but I ate so much I could barely walk out of there...it was so worth it and I would do it again!.
It's a very simple place, not fancy or snooty and the quality of food is amazing!! All homemade and so very mouth watering.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Wow.. Very friendly staff and great food. I had the afternoon soup and bread buffet. Amazing.. Everything is fresh and homemade. Have the pie, take the time to enjoy... Well for a business traveler is it quick and easy.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stopped in while we were in town and bought some Christmas cookies. They have some awesome decorated Christmas cookies for a great price.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We have been regular customers of the Breadbasket and absolutely love it there!! Our kids beg for the breakfast buffet. We have learned the art of ordering a "mini" plate and piling it on. You can get plenty of food for less than $4. Cinnamon rolls are a much coveted "prize" in our family. Scrambled eggs, country eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits n gravy, french toast, pancakes, breakfast burritos, fruit bar..to name a few. Lunch is soup or salad bar or your choice of sandwich. Our favorite is a good bierock and some chicken borscht. Pies and bread are amazing. We would always recommend the breadbasket!!

Reviewed June 17, 2012

The food quality has declined considerably over the past few years and the maintenance and cleanliness is becoming worse. Rug is terribly worn and dirty, long rug along buffet is an accident waiting to happen as it is constantly tripped on, and recently at our table there was a dirty musty smell. So sad because this used to be a favorite place to go. Not worth the price any longer.

3  Thank KMC459