“On Sun/Mon eve's-not much other choice!”
Review of Applebee's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Applebee's
Ranked #10 of 61 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had to eat here two evenings, since almost all the other restaurants in Newton closed on Sun and Mon eve! Dang. However, service was good, Food was good. Wine...well, not their specialty. The music overhead was so loud, we could not talk easily. :( they tried to turn it down, but could not.

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

Sorry I manager for a living.wow a complete waste of staff.. Eating at corner table, one hang v-day stuff and 3 sitting talking to guest. If you have bartender maybe you should try to sell. Instead of leaving for 30 minutes. I am selling for a national chain but rethink your evening staff they are ruling you. Way to many people on and no one at the to greet people or say goodbye to them. One has past a we still have 9 servers at 10pm on Monday night... Guess who is ruling your place... The staff... Good luck

Reviewed November 15, 2013

After a long drive we figured Applebee's was a good choice and we weren't wrong. It was very busy the night we went but the staff was great and the food was everything we expected.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

Outside temp 104. After most of a day walking at fair went to Applebee's to relax and cool down. They were busy. Young man who waited on us was finishing a double shift. He seemed exhausted. My wife thought chicken was wrong on her salad but we were so hot may have said wrong thing. Was not best I have had at Applebee's but was ok.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Our server, Camden, was friendly and attentive. The MOD came and checked on us and presented the check; which was an exceptional touch. But the food was average at best. I ordered a steak...seriously, wrong selection. I ordered Med Rare but the steak was so thin and small that it was Med Well...reminded me of a skirt steak (fajita) verses sirlion. The meal (steak, potatoes and wedge salad had so much salt & MSG I ended up with a migraine. I am definitely crossing off the Applebee's chain of restaurants off my eatery list. The food is subpar and harmful to ones' health.