Holiday Inn Express & Suites Newton
Good 3.5/5
Rodeway Inn(Hesston)
Great 4.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewscinnamon rollsgreat breakfastfront deskin towneggssausagegreat place to stayroad triproom was cleanstay there againreading lightsonly complaintin additionnewer hotelpancake makerstaff was extremely helpfulwonderful hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This feels like a relatively new hotel with a comfortable lobby/eating area. Family friendly, but great for adults too. Room was clean and the bed was every bit as comfortable as any I've slept on - including my own. TV channel selection is good and they have a handy placard with the station selection. Choice of pillows clearly marked "soft" and "firm". Great water pressure in the bathroom. The only negative thing I can say is that the towel bar was missing one of it's brackets; so, there wasn't a towel bar. That did not impact the quality of my stay. The staff was nice, friendly, helpful. Just what you would expect from middle America. Plus, it's right next to the Meridian Center & the interstate. Did I mention it was reasonably priced? It was! Even my room next to the elevator was quiet.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2013

This hotel has only been open a year. Staff was extremely helpful and hotel was very clean and still felt new. It was quiet. Was nice that we couldn't hear any traffic outside. Recommend this hotel to families and business travelers alike. Free wi-fi.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 27, 2013

What a great HIE!! We had event held next door at the Meridian Center (beautiful facility), and stayed at this hotel. The lobby's decor was welcoming and modern. Right off the highway, clean rooms, comfortable beds and professional staff ... couldn't ask for more. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone staying in or near the Newton area. There are a couple minor things to note. The workout room only has a few machines, but it was enough for me. Also, there are only a couple restaurants near the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I use this hotel as my base when working in the general area. It is brand new. The service is also exceptionally good. Rooms are always clean and smell good as they have never been smoked in like some other hotels in the neighborhood. Breakfast is also better that I was expecting from a hotel like this. The star rating should be higher just because of the friendliness of the staff.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed February 24, 2013

This hotel is a perfect representation of what I expect a Holiday Inn Express to be. Kathy at the front desk goes "above and beyond" to extend exceptional customer service. The hotel is approximately 3 yrs old and in immaculate condition.
We had a lot of family to accompany my granddaughter to her first year at college at Tabor College.

Room Tip: We had 3 rooms on the first floor. I believe there are suites on the 2nd and 3rd floors. All rooms were very clean and comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family