$102
$63
$65
$58
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskansas star casinocasino attachedcomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelhave stayed here several timescasino hoteleasy accessclean roomsdefinitely stay here againwichita areaa great staygreat roomstaff was very friendlyhot tubthe breakfast areawaffleswoodfire grill
Reviewed September 24, 2015

Very nice hotel. Since smoking is allowed in the casino, which is attached to the hotel, I was a little concerned there might be a smoke smell. The casino had a heavy smoke smell, but the hotel was fine. Very nice property and outdoor patio area.

Our stay was in conjunction with a meeting. The buffet served during the meeting was one of the best buffets I've had. Kudo's to the chefs! I'm not sure how the breakfast was. There was such a long line on Sunday morning, we chose to skip it.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2015

I am son glad you enjoyed your stay. Sorry you missed breakfast. I know the line can be long at times but it moves very quickly. I hope you have the chance to have another meeting here soon.

Reviewed September 22, 2015

Front desk personnel are excellent. Rooms are clean and beds are fabulous. 5 Star Rating all the way around. Continental Breakfast Room is really Great with numerous sitting around different room and atmosphere.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled with family

Thank you for your positive review. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Garden City is a nice ride to Mulvane/Wichita. I hope you come and see us again real soon. Tell your friends.

Reviewed September 21, 2015

This is one of the nicest Hampton Inns you will stay at. This was my second stay there and did not disappoint. The rooms are great and big. AC works great. Excellent exercise room with room to add more equipment. (Hint Hampton) And it's connected to the Kansas Star casino. You don't have to go to casino as they separated, bu tthe option is there.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled on business
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded September 22, 2015

Thank you for the positive review. We are adding more equipment in the very near future. I am so glad you enjoy staying in our hotel. Please come back soon. Tell your friends.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

The air conditioner banged loudly every time it started or stopped. Go to 408 and check it out. We crawled in bed at 4 AM and checked out at 11 AM. So tired of banging waking us, did not even want to bring it up when we checked out. Go listen to it yourself. Sounds like someone is coming through the motel room door. Have a good night.

• Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2015

So sorry for the air conditioning issue. I have sent our maintenance person up to correct the issue. I really appreciate the comments. Without the feedback we can't fix the issues as quick.
Please come back soon.

Reviewed September 15, 2015 via mobile

Large rooms, modern, nice bed, large bathroom, large shower, fridge, clean. Hampton upscale property tied to casino with direct access to the casino.

Only problem was confusing access to Wi-Fi and then when we did get access it was a bit slow. Our room was 3rd floor.

Stayed: September 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear Eric S,
Thank you for your positive review. Sorry the Wi-Fi was not up to your expected speed. I have called the vendor to make sure it is working properly. Please come see us again soon. Tell your friends.