“Consistent quality”

Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Reviewed April 17, 2014

I stay at the Kasnas Star Hampton Inn often and have been thoroughly impressed at the cleanliness and level of service. Sami is great at the front desk. She is friendly and efficient. The rooms are spacious and have all the ammenities. It never hurts to be attached to a casino with a great restaurant. Be sure to check out the Woodfire Grill.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded April 21, 2014

Thank you for noticing how well our assoicates take care of our guests. Sami is a great associate.

Reviewed April 11, 2014

The hotel and everything about it was a great experience as we had never stayed at a Hamptons before. We would highly recommend this hotel and will go back and stay there again when we are in the area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2014

Thank you for your encouraging words. We love our guests. Come back soon and please tell your friends.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

very nice would welcome all to stay at this friendly and very clean hotel loved the breakfast friendly staff over all a comfortable place to stay at looking forward to do it all over again in the future till next time

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

Thank you for your kind words. The staff is the best always friendly. I am so glad you enjoyed the breakfast. Come back soon. Tell your friends...

Reviewed April 5, 2014

I stayed at this hotel/casino just south of Wichita on the 28th of Dec. We had a king room and it was excellent, spacious and clean with a lot of amenities. The rooms are non-smoking but you are able to go to the casino entrance, if you want to smoke. They provide a full breakfast buffet in the morning at no charge with more than enough options to get you started for the day. I will keep this one first in line for any future trips in that direction. The casino is large and provides ample options for gaming.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. The entertainment in the casino is first class. Please come and see us again. Tell your friends.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The person answering the phone put me on hold immediately. I had made the reservation and frantically tried to call but I had a plane to catch. Such poor telephone service is a bit unusual in this business. I was very surprised that it was so difficult to get through. It is especially annoying when you call and a person immediately puts you on hold. FOREVER

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Gary C

I am so sorry you were unable to get through. We have refunded your charge. By letting us know it helps us get better. Please try us again. This is not the norm I assure you.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

The rooms are extremely nice and very quiet. The King Suites are nicely sized and have a frig and microwave. Staff is A-1. Always friendly, professional and makes you feel welcome. Good variety at breakfast. Casino could let me win a little more money, tho! LOL!!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for your kind words about our staff. They work hard at keeping our guests happy.
Please tell your friends.

Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here while driving across the country. It was clean, nice room, prices are good too. There is a continental breakfast in the morning, indoor pool for the kids to play in, all around good experience. We will stay again when driving through.

Stayed: March 2014

We are glad you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We loved having you. Please tell your friends.
Joe Shanks

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
Best Western Governors Inn & Suites
Quality Inn South
Quality Inn South
#54 of 88 in Wichita

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!