“mulvane. ks”

Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Staff very helpful! Like they accept dogs to 50 lbs. Always ask if and construction is going on (in any hotel) and ask to be put far away from it. We spent time in the casino but like to nap in afternoon, it was to noisy.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2014

I apoligize for the noise. We try to keep quite but are not always as quiet as we need to be. Come back soon and tell your friends.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very nice hotel. Everything was clean. Breakfast was excellent. Everything was fresh. We stayed to gamble at the Kansas Star Casino. Not much luck there. Asked for a late check out and front desk very accomodating.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2014

Thank you for writing a kind note on the hotel. Sorry you didn't do so well at the casino.
Tell your friends....

Reviewed January 24, 2014

When in the Wichita area, this is the only hotel I stay at. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. It is attached to the Kansas Star Casino and I enjoy eating at the Woodfire Grille and AnPho. If you haven't tried a Banh Mi (Hoggie) the pork banh mi at An Pho is amazing. They also have a buffet that is one of the best I have ever eaten at and their burger bar is notable.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments. The casino and hotel have a great combination of experiences.
We pride ourselves for having a great hotel. Tell your friends.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Perfect for traveler's that like a casino. The rooms were great, clean and quiet. Will definitely stay again. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Be sure to call this hotel directly for best rates!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for those kind words regarding our hotel. We love an educated guest. They know what they want and know how to get it. Tell your friends.
Joe

Reviewed January 20, 2014

after a 20 min. wait and asking for all the parties points they wanted to add to my account the front deck informed us she wouldn't do this because its to much problem. She informed my at she would have to rebook all the rooms in my name for her to do this.

2  Thank Coy N

I am sorry your checkin was delayed. On that particular day our system was running slow. The hotel was booked. This is in no way we wanted you to be treated. I want you to contact me directly so we can make sure you receive the proper points. I would love for you to be our guest at no charge. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
316.524.3777

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Excellent staff----extremely clean---continental breakfast was wonderful. Great Value if staying from Sunday ----Thursday. Casino was clean and very short inside walk. The front desk help was a couple of young ladies who were always smiling and very very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We need your feed back to help us get better. If it's good we are doing our job. Thank you so much. Please tell your friends.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were traveling home from a family wedding, the weather was nasty and road conditions were bad. We looked online and found this hotel, booked it online and a few hours later checked in. It was Easily Accessible, very clean comfortable room and the staff was very accommodating. We would definitely stay there again. Breakfast was very good and everything was fresh.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad you took the time to stay with us. We are so happy you are here. Please come back when you are around. Tell your friends.
Joe Shanks

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
Holiday Inn Express Wichita South
Hotel At WaterWalk
Hotel At WaterWalk
#13 of 88 in Wichita

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!