“Great Value”

Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Perfect for traveler's that like a casino. The rooms were great, clean and quiet. Will definitely stay again. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Be sure to call this hotel directly for best rates!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

Thank you for those kind words regarding our hotel. We love an educated guest. They know what they want and know how to get it. Tell your friends.
Joe

Reviewed January 20, 2014

after a 20 min. wait and asking for all the parties points they wanted to add to my account the front deck informed us she wouldn't do this because its to much problem. She informed my at she would have to rebook all the rooms in my name for her to do this.

2  Thank Coy N

I am sorry your checkin was delayed. On that particular day our system was running slow. The hotel was booked. This is in no way we wanted you to be treated. I want you to contact me directly so we can make sure you receive the proper points. I would love for you to be our guest at no charge. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
316.524.3777

Reviewed January 17, 2014

Excellent staff----extremely clean---continental breakfast was wonderful. Great Value if staying from Sunday ----Thursday. Casino was clean and very short inside walk. The front desk help was a couple of young ladies who were always smiling and very very helpful.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Thank you for your comments. We need your feed back to help us get better. If it's good we are doing our job. Thank you so much. Please tell your friends.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We were traveling home from a family wedding, the weather was nasty and road conditions were bad. We looked online and found this hotel, booked it online and a few hours later checked in. It was Easily Accessible, very clean comfortable room and the staff was very accommodating. We would definitely stay there again. Breakfast was very good and everything was fresh.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thank you for your comments. I am so glad you took the time to stay with us. We are so happy you are here. Please come back when you are around. Tell your friends.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

No hot water in room 142 Friday night, 1/10/14 nor the following morning. That was the only complaint. Beautiful room...comfortable beds, but the lady at the desk seemed very none caring about rectifying the problem. Will stay there again if able, but will obviously check hot water prior to accepting the room.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 730JimD123

I am so sorry the hot water was not available when you wanted to shower. We brought in a plumber and the system is in balance. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. We try everyday to make our guests experience perfect.. I would like to invite you back free of charge. Give me a call i would love to meet you to apoligize .

Reviewed January 7, 2014

The hot tub was not available to due to maintenance. A real let down on my birthday! Also, the front desk clerks had a negative attitude when checking our parties in. Another negative aspect to the hotel was the room rate in comparison to the quality of the room.

2  Thank Jeremy G
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

I am sorry the hot tub was being painted during your stay. I would like you to stay another night with us my treat. The hot tub has been painted and is a warm 102'. Please contact me directly I really want to make this up to you.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We love to stay here because we know it will always be a great experience! The hot breakfast is exceptional, the staff is friendly and polite and the rooms are nicely furnished and clean. Being connected to the casino is a plus also. We feel comfortable leaving my Dad (who is 97 years old) in the room by himself should we decide to gamble for a couple of hours.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you enjoy the hotel as much as we love having you. I like to share all guests comments with the staff. It's when they really make a difference in a guests stay time and again,
they really get excited. Thank you again.
Joe Shanks

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
Hyatt Regency Wichita
Hyatt Regency Wichita
#6 of 88 in Wichita
Holiday Inn Express Wichita South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!