“Always a Great Experience!”

Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Cypress, Texas
“Always a Great Experience!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We love to stay here because we know it will always be a great experience! The hot breakfast is exceptional, the staff is friendly and polite and the rooms are nicely furnished and clean. Being connected to the casino is a plus also. We feel comfortable leaving my Dad (who is 97 years old) in the room by himself should we decide to gamble for a couple of hours.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, January 8, 2014
I am so glad you enjoy the hotel as much as we love having you. I like to share all guests comments with the staff. It's when they really make a difference in a guests stay time and again,
they really get excited. Thank you again.
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Hillsborough, United States
Reviewed January 4, 2014

My room was on the first floor directly across the laundry room. In the early morning all the maids were in the hallway across from my room, laughing and talking about "whatever". What a horrible was to wake up a sleeping family. When complained to the staff I got a "sorry". The hotel wasn't even full so there was no reason to place my family in that location. Also, make sure you get to the breakfast early because they won't put replace or keep up with the food.

2 Thank Kimberly R
I am so sorry that our staff was loud and rude. We met with them as soon as we received you comments. We make it part of our daily meeting. We stand behind our 100% guarantee. We have credited your account for your stay. I would love for you to stay with us again to see our improvments.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed staying at this hotel. From the lobby to the bathrooms everything is top notch! Staff is friendly and helpful. The breakfast is plentiful and the dining room is large and pleasant. Would definately recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your kind words. We try to get everyone up for the tasks daily of keeping the hotel
in great shape for our guests. Your comments shared with our staff go a long way. Please come back soon, tell your friends.
Garland, TX, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

New Hampton Inn hotel adjoining the Kansas Star casino. We stayed the day after Christmas and enjoyed our time in Mulvane. No problems with check-in check-out and the breakfast buffet featured omelets, ham, waffles, fruit, cereal, etc. Also enjoyed the casino but the ventilation could be improved as the smoke was thick!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. The way you decribed breakfast I got hungry. I have contacted the casino about the ventilation issue...Thank you.
Please come back soon....Tell your friends
Bucklin, United States
Reviewed December 31, 2013

The room was very clean and the staff was very friendly. It was so nice a quiet in the room which was nice since the casino was downstairs. The beds were really comfy to sleep in. I had to call the front desk to inquire about a product and the staff was so nice and so helpful. I had valet service and that was a plus as well.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel. The beds are very comfortable. Please come back soon and tell your friends.
denton, United States
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We arrived early an they let us check in we were pretty tired so we went to sleep for awhile. Beds were comfortable and the temp in the room we were able to a just ourselves. Any time we travel through by Mulvave we stop at the Hampton

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for you kind words. We try daily to make sure all our guests are happy.
Come back soon and tell your friends.
Pratt, Ks, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Hotel is fairly new. It seems well maintained and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful. Nice selection for the complimentary breakfast. It is connected to a casino and there is nothing else nearby. That worked for us since that was the purpose of our trip, just be aware it's not near shopping, restaurants or other entertainment.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Thank you for your kind comments. We strive everyday to do our best to make every experience a pleasant one. Please tell your friends we love our guests. Thank you Joe Shanks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
#36 of 86 in Wichita
Holiday Inn Express Wichita South
Hampton Inn Wichita-East
Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!