“Clean & new”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
lee's Summit, Missouri, USA
“Clean & new”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Very clean as should be for a fairly new hotel. Beds very cushy and rooms very well appointed. With the casino next door it is very convenient to have the restaurants in walking distance. Poo was heated and felt great.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. The staff loves to read the guest responses. Please stay with us again. Tell your friends.
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Plano, Texas
Reviewed November 17, 2013

We have visited Hampton 4 or 5 times in the past year because of the Casino. We always booked the regular King room and was pretty happy for the Casino rate and felt the room, pool and breakfast was worth the price. However, on this last trip we decided to pay $30 more a night for the Suite and check it out. We did not find that you got much more for your money in the suite. We expected to at least have a soaking tub for the extra charge...but NO, it was the same small tub as in the regular king room. I am not sure why this room is priced so much higher than a regular room...it's just not worth it. When you say a Suite in the description, then it should be a true suite...that includes the bathroom. The bathroom wasn't any different than their regular room and the suite is in no way worth the up charge. Next time we will save our money and stay in a regular room. Shame on Hampton for selling this as a Suite.

Room Tip: Book a regular room and not a suite, not worth the upcharge.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CPetro1
Sorry to hear you didn't think it was worth the price. We have so many guests who really enjoy those rooms. Thank you for staying with us. Please let me know if you have any other concerns.
Onawa, Ia
Reviewed November 16, 2013

This hotel is located bt the Kansas City Star Casino so that helped with the cost of the room if you had a players card. By the time we got done at the casino we would have been better off driving on by! The hotel was very nice but our room only had a shower. We didn't use the swimming pool but it looked like a very nice one. I used the treadmill which had a little tv built in the front. nice and clean. Nice and filling breakfast bar.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. We love happy guests. Please come back and see us soon. Tell your friends.
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 14, 2013

I am a frequent business traveler and fairly loyal to the Hilton Brand. This place did everything right, from the welcoming as a Hilton Honors Gold Member, to superior accommodations. The breakfast was good and not very crowded the time of the morning I was there. The beds and linens were very comfortable and the gym provided everything I needed. You won't be disappointed for a comfortable stay, just stay out of the Casino.

Room Tip: Room 429 was spacious and on the backside of the hotel which was very quiet.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, November 16, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I love sharing these with our staff. Please tell your friends about your stay. Come see us again soon.....Joe Shanks
Tulsa, United States
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Hotel way over priced! I have stayed at several other Hamptons and was never charged this much for a room. The stay was great and the rooms very clean. Its the only hotel within miles so the stick you for the price.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your comments. We believe our rates are competitive for the market. We are glad that you found the hotel to you liking. The rooms were nice and clean. Hope to see you again.
Omaha
Reviewed November 5, 2013

The good: Great friendly staff, nice rooms, great breakfast buffet and great location next to casino. The pool is ok but small and the hot tub looked dirty.

The bad: is that if you have kids you only have the free breakfast buffet and the snack shop. You have to be 21 to get on the casino floor to get the other 3 food options such as regular buffet, steakhouse and the Asian Noodle shop which is very good by the way.

Room Tip: Go into Mulvane or Wichita for more food options or entertainment
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments. We like to think our location is unique as well. We are happy you enjoyed your stay. Please tell your friends. Hope to see you again soon.
Traverse Bay, Canada
Reviewed November 2, 2013

It was a pleasant experience which made our trip more enjoyable. I would recommend the Hampton to my friends anytime. The beds are owsome and so was the compliment breakfast. On our way back to Canada we will stay at the Hampton again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you for your comments. We wish you safe travels back to Canada. We hope you come and visit us again. Please tell your friends.
Joe Shanks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
#1 of 1 in Derby
Holiday Inn Express Wichita South
Hampton Inn & Suites Wichita-Northeast
Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview Wichita

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!