“Wonderful Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
A TripAdvisor Member
“Wonderful Hotel”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This Hampton Inn was beautiful from the moment we stepped inside the front door, the decorations and the lobby were certainly impressive, the rooms was very comfortable and provided all that we needed. Breakfast the next morning was delicious. Thank you for a wonderful stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, September 10, 2013
Thank you for kind words about our hotel. We share all reviews with our associates. They feel real good when they know that guests had a really great stay. Thank you so much.
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Muskogee, United States
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Excellent stay this hotel is new and connected to the casino. The casino has average gaming (better in other states. But the hotel is top of the line I would recommend for anyone visiting the Wichita area.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I'm glad your family enjoyed staying at our hotel. We so enjoy when guests enjoy there stay as much as you did. A lot of hard work is done by our associates getting ready for your stay. They very much like reading the reviews. Thank you.
Reviewed September 1, 2013

The hotel is connected to the Kansas Star Casino in Mulvane and although it is not owned or run by the casino, they get quite a fair amount of business sharing between the two.

This is a new property and the rooms are very clean with nice amenities. The décor is also very nice throughout the property and the people for the most part were very nice.

Great breakfast buffet every morning and they change out the items for the most part each day so you aren't eating the same thing every day.

Overall, a good place to stay.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. We love having you here. Please stop by the desk and ask for me. I would love to meet you.
Saint John, Kansas
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Have stayed here several times and have never been let down. Everything was ready for us when we arrived and breakfast has always been good. Brought my mom for her 70th birthday and had a great time gambling and eating. Also had a great night sleep nice and quiet! Leah

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, August 31, 2013
Sounds like you and your Mom enjoyed a great time at the hotel and casino. Thank you for passing on your comments. We hope you come again we enjoy having you. Please contact me on your next stay. I would love to meet you. Joe Shanks
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed August 30, 2013

We chose this particular Hampton Inn because it is connected to the Kansas Star Casino, but it deserves to be a destination unto itself. It is modern, well maintained, and pleasant. The staff is friendly, professional and competent. Although we were there for pleasure, it would be an excellent business hotel as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the comments on our hotel. When our associates read these they get so excited.
We love what we do we love to make people happy. Thank you again. I would love to meet you the next time you vist the hotel. Thank you Joe Shanks
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Although I have not personally been to this hotel, I do travel for a company I work for and the nurses who stay there have only the highest remarks and comments about this hotel. Lois in the Sales Office has given me excellent treatment in my dealings with her and Joseph the Manager was very helpful in a recent dealing I had with him. I have been told the hotel is clean, the staff friendly and helpful and would suggest you visit there when you are in the neighborhood!! I can't wait to get there myself some day soon.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your kind words. Lois myself and the entire staff work hard to make sure all of our guests are treated like this is their home away from home. I hope to see you here soon as well. Looking forward to meeting you in person. Thanks Joe
austin
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Very comfortable and clean hotel next to the Kansas Star Casino. We stayed in Room 401 and it was so quiet and bed was comfortable. We had a good hot breakfast before leaving. We had dinner at the Casino buffet the evening we checked in and played the slots for 3 hours. Just relaxing and fun break from all the driving. Great hotel.

Room Tip: This is the place to stay and I recommend room 401.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, January 12, 2015
We are pleased to hear that you had an excellent experience at our hotel during your recent stay. We really appreciate guest feedback and you seemed to mention all the aspects that we focus on for a great stay. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Come see us again soon.
Joe Shanks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
#37 of 87 in Wichita
Hotel at Old Town
Hotel at Old Town
#3 of 87 in Wichita

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!