“Kansas Star Casino Hotel”

Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Denver, United States
“Kansas Star Casino Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2013

This was an excellent stay. The staff are friendly, the ammenities plentiful - especially liked the fresh salt water pool, so much better than chlorine. The buffet had good variety. Could work on keeping food a little fresher, not so dried out under the heat lamps. Obviously since it is a farily new property doesn't have the deterioration that comes with age, but the decor was nice. The linens were fresh and clean, towels were plentiful. Definitely indicative of the Hampton brand. I would stay again and would definitely recommend.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
I am glad you enjoyed your stay. We strive to make everything to our guests liking. Sorry the food items were not satisfactory. Look me up your next time through so we can meet. Thank you for staying at the Hampton. Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Phoenix, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

Took a cold shower and was up all night with a noisey a/c unit. I travel a lot on business and normally expect just a hot shower and good night's sleep. Didn't get either in this place. This time my family was with me and complained about both of these issues........The worst was the lack of empathy I got from the front desk.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

1 Thank Emily G
I am so sorry of your difficulties while vistiing with us. Through your comments we were able to coach our staff on empthy towards guests. Also calling our attention to the hot water. The contractor arrived the very next day and we haven't had a problem since. Thank you for bringing that to our attention. Look forward to seeing you next time through. I would love to meet you.
Belton, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. It is pet friendly so another plus in my book. We didn't go in the casino but even from the lobby you didn't hear all the dings and noises of a casino. Rooms were also quiet. Continental breakfast had a good variety.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for writing to Trip Advisor. We love when we hear that we have pleased our guests.
Perhaps your next time through we can meet. I will share your comments with our associates.
They appreciate reading the comments as well. Thank you
Omaha, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very impressive certainly one of the finest Hampton Inn's we've had the pleasure of staying in. Except for a minor problem at breakfast, quickly resolved, we had a wonderful stay and would recommend the Inn to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments on our hotel. We appriciate your patronage. I am glad your problem at breakfast was quickly corrected. I would love to meet you your next time through.
Please ask for me, Looking forward to meeting you.
Wichita Falls, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suite is a new facility co-located with the Kansas Star Casino south of Wichita, Kansas. The facility is excellent, the breakfast buffet was good and the service was great. This is a brand new facility, so I would have expected nothing less. However, it exceeds all the other Hampton Inn and Suites at which we have ever stayed.

1 Thank Hglennb
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I share these with the staff, they get so excited when they know someone loves the hotel as much as we love it. Serving our guests is our #1 priority. I would love to meet you your next time through. Please ask for me.
Warm regards,
Fowler, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought the experience was very good. We had a problem with the smoke detector and they resolved the problem by moving us to another room. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So sorry about the problem with the smoke detector. Thank you for alerting us. Your saftey is our #1 concern. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please ask for me your next time in I would like to thank you personally. Hope to see you soon....
Leawood, KS, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Staff is very accomodating and always friendly! Rooms are spacious, furnishings are nice, and the beds are comfortable. For the extra $10 I highly recommend booking the suite! For the price, you can't beat it! The casino is an added bonus with several food options!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. All of these are shared with our associaites. We
get really excited when guests talk about the great time they had at the property. Look forward to meeting you next time through.
Joe Shanks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
#35 of 86 in Wichita
Hotel at Old Town
Hotel at Old Town
#3 of 86 in Wichita

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!