“Hampton Inn Mulvane”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Belton, Missouri
“Hampton Inn Mulvane”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This is a very nice hotel. The staff was friendly and helpful. Everything was very clean. It is pet friendly so another plus in my book. We didn't go in the casino but even from the lobby you didn't hear all the dings and noises of a casino. Rooms were also quiet. Continental breakfast had a good variety.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for writing to Trip Advisor. We love when we hear that we have pleased our guests.
Perhaps your next time through we can meet. I will share your comments with our associates.
They appreciate reading the comments as well. Thank you
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Omaha, United States
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Very impressive certainly one of the finest Hampton Inn's we've had the pleasure of staying in. Except for a minor problem at breakfast, quickly resolved, we had a wonderful stay and would recommend the Inn to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments on our hotel. We appriciate your patronage. I am glad your problem at breakfast was quickly corrected. I would love to meet you your next time through.
Please ask for me, Looking forward to meeting you.
Wichita Falls, TX
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This Hampton Inn and Suite is a new facility co-located with the Kansas Star Casino south of Wichita, Kansas. The facility is excellent, the breakfast buffet was good and the service was great. This is a brand new facility, so I would have expected nothing less. However, it exceeds all the other Hampton Inn and Suites at which we have ever stayed.

1 Thank Hglennb
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments. I share these with the staff, they get so excited when they know someone loves the hotel as much as we love it. Serving our guests is our #1 priority. I would love to meet you your next time through. Please ask for me.
Warm regards,
Fowler, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought the experience was very good. We had a problem with the smoke detector and they resolved the problem by moving us to another room. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

So sorry about the problem with the smoke detector. Thank you for alerting us. Your saftey is our #1 concern. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please ask for me your next time in I would like to thank you personally. Hope to see you soon....
Leawood, KS, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Staff is very accomodating and always friendly! Rooms are spacious, furnishings are nice, and the beds are comfortable. For the extra $10 I highly recommend booking the suite! For the price, you can't beat it! The casino is an added bonus with several food options!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. All of these are shared with our associaites. We
get really excited when guests talk about the great time they had at the property. Look forward to meeting you next time through.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was pleased until about 2 in the morning...when the wind blew, the heat/air unit howled. I called the front desk and they said there is no insulation between the wall and the unit...so it makes that noise. I couldn't get back to sleep...and that's the reason for my rating. Just so you know, the wind blows ALL the time in Ks!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Barrett3887
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
I am sorry about the noise in your room. We have had our engineering company come out to investigate. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please call or write to me I would like to make this right for you. Thank you for staying with us.
Belen, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel was new, limited staff for hotel, room needed better clean but was bareable for the late night. Breakfast was okay, oatmeal was brunt, coffee was limited, juices were limited. Pool need used towel bin, so towels were all over making it look dirty.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry your stay was not up to your standards. I have taken discussed your commets on the room and breakfast with the department heads. We are always trying to get better at what we do. Your comments will help us. Please look me up your next time through.
Joe Shanks
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
#37 of 87 in Wichita
Hotel at Old Town
Hotel at Old Town
#3 of 87 in Wichita

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!