“Very good!”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Fowler, United States
“Very good!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought the experience was very good. We had a problem with the smoke detector and they resolved the problem by moving us to another room. Everyone was very helpful and friendly. I would stay here again and recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
So sorry about the problem with the smoke detector. Thank you for alerting us. Your saftey is our #1 concern. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Please ask for me your next time in I would like to thank you personally. Hope to see you soon....
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Leawood, KS, United States
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Staff is very accomodating and always friendly! Rooms are spacious, furnishings are nice, and the beds are comfortable. For the extra $10 I highly recommend booking the suite! For the price, you can't beat it! The casino is an added bonus with several food options!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. All of these are shared with our associaites. We
get really excited when guests talk about the great time they had at the property. Look forward to meeting you next time through.
Reviewed June 4, 2013

I was pleased until about 2 in the morning...when the wind blew, the heat/air unit howled. I called the front desk and they said there is no insulation between the wall and the unit...so it makes that noise. I couldn't get back to sleep...and that's the reason for my rating. Just so you know, the wind blows ALL the time in Ks!

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Barrett3887
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
I am sorry about the noise in your room. We have had our engineering company come out to investigate. Thank you for bringing it to our attention. Please call or write to me I would like to make this right for you. Thank you for staying with us.
Belen, United States
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel was new, limited staff for hotel, room needed better clean but was bareable for the late night. Breakfast was okay, oatmeal was brunt, coffee was limited, juices were limited. Pool need used towel bin, so towels were all over making it look dirty.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am sorry your stay was not up to your standards. I have taken discussed your commets on the room and breakfast with the department heads. We are always trying to get better at what we do. Your comments will help us. Please look me up your next time through.
Kansas
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We decided on the spur of the moment to go to the Kansas Star Casino in Mulvane, KS and to splurge by staying all night at the newly opened Hampton Inn at the casino. I was able to quickly book a room on Hotwire and we were off. We checked in and we were so impressed with the new hotel, our lovely room the indoor pool and breakfast areas. We had two queen beds and they were very comfortable although we were in them for a short time because we enjoyed the early morning hours in the casino. The personnel we dealt with were wonderful, friendly and helpful. The breakfast the next morning was the only disappointment. The offerings were ambitious, but breakfast might have been better if just left to continental style. The coffee, juices, muffins and waffles were delicious. We will definitely go and stay again...and we only live 15 minutes from there!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sgh6231Kansas
Thank you for writing about your stay with us. When I share your comments with the staff it excites them to no end just to know they had someone enjoy the stay as much as they enjoy making your stay enjoyable.
Thanks again,
Topeka, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Staff were helpful, room was quiet, clean, nice furnishings. Room had a lovely huge walk-in shower - which I prefer to a tub. But if you prefer a tub you might ask if some rooms have a tub. Was there for business in the area so did not care about the adjacent casino, but did find the buffet at the casino to be good for dinner. (Restaurants at the casino only close places for dinner.)

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you had a great experience at our hotel. We strive for excellence. Our staff is delighted when we recieve comments like yours. Thank you for staying with us. Please call me if I can make your next reservation.
Warm regards,
Jones, OK, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms are very spacious, comfortable, clean with an indoor pool on site that is kept very clean and accomodates any age of person and easily accesible to get to and from the room. The hotel is easily accessed and visible to and from the interstate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your remarks on your stay were so good to hear. Our staff love's to know they did thier job not only good, but excellent. Please visit us again. We want to WOW you again.
Thanks
Joe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
#36 of 86 in Wichita
Holiday Inn Express Wichita South
Hampton Inn Wichita-East
Homewood Suites by Hilton @ The Waterfront

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!