“Travel Stop”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mulvane
Belen, United States
“Travel Stop”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Hotel was new, limited staff for hotel, room needed better clean but was bareable for the late night. Breakfast was okay, oatmeal was brunt, coffee was limited, juices were limited. Pool need used towel bin, so towels were all over making it look dirty.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
I am sorry your stay was not up to your standards. I have taken discussed your commets on the room and breakfast with the department heads. We are always trying to get better at what we do. Your comments will help us. Please look me up your next time through.
Joe Shanks

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Kansas
Reviewed May 30, 2013

We decided on the spur of the moment to go to the Kansas Star Casino in Mulvane, KS and to splurge by staying all night at the newly opened Hampton Inn at the casino. I was able to quickly book a room on Hotwire and we were off. We checked in and we were so impressed with the new hotel, our lovely room the indoor pool and breakfast areas. We had two queen beds and they were very comfortable although we were in them for a short time because we enjoyed the early morning hours in the casino. The personnel we dealt with were wonderful, friendly and helpful. The breakfast the next morning was the only disappointment. The offerings were ambitious, but breakfast might have been better if just left to continental style. The coffee, juices, muffins and waffles were delicious. We will definitely go and stay again...and we only live 15 minutes from there!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sgh6231Kansas
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, June 7, 2013
Thank you for writing about your stay with us. When I share your comments with the staff it excites them to no end just to know they had someone enjoy the stay as much as they enjoy making your stay enjoyable.
Thanks again,
Topeka, United States
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Staff were helpful, room was quiet, clean, nice furnishings. Room had a lovely huge walk-in shower - which I prefer to a tub. But if you prefer a tub you might ask if some rooms have a tub. Was there for business in the area so did not care about the adjacent casino, but did find the buffet at the casino to be good for dinner. (Restaurants at the casino only close places for dinner.)

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you had a great experience at our hotel. We strive for excellence. Our staff is delighted when we recieve comments like yours. Thank you for staying with us. Please call me if I can make your next reservation.
Warm regards,
Jones, OK, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

The rooms are very spacious, comfortable, clean with an indoor pool on site that is kept very clean and accomodates any age of person and easily accesible to get to and from the room. The hotel is easily accessed and visible to and from the interstate.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Your remarks on your stay were so good to hear. Our staff love's to know they did thier job not only good, but excellent. Please visit us again. We want to WOW you again.
Thanks
Des Moines, Iowa
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Very nice room - large, spacious, excellent space for laptop and internet connectivity was fast and easy. The location is perfect as it is close to Wichita and the Casino provides a good selection of restaurants. The breakfast was average for the complimentary type that we usually see.

1 Thank Tony V
Josephmorganshanks, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you for your response. It makes me feel great when we know our efforts are paying off.
We love happy guests. Hope to see you again soon.
Kingman, United States
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Everything was clean and the staff was friendly. The only complaint I had is that i was a long way from the elevators. Very quiet and peaceful room.Enjoyed a relaxing and enervating stay. Being right next to the casino was convenient, and there were numerous place to choose from for a meal. Didn't take advantage of the hot breakfast, which I later regretted. Overall, a great stay.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

I am so glad you had a nice stay. We hope when you stay with us again we can make your 4 star rating a 5 star rating. I would like you to call me directly. I love to meet our guests.
Joe Shanks
316-524-3777
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

Very well appointed rooms we booked king suites and they are beautiful rooms. Much nicer than anything offered in Wichita. Casino is in the building 4 restaurant choices in house makes the distance not seem so far from Wichita. We will be back

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank wick1979
Thank you for your kind words. My staff and I love it when we make someone's stay memorable. Please come and stay with us again. We did love having you.
Joe
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mulvane
Sleep Inn
Hotel At WaterWalk
Hotel At WaterWalk
#8 of 87 in Wichita
Holiday Inn Express Wichita South

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites I-35 / Mulvane? Share your experiences!