“Great food, friendly staff”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Freebirds World Burrito
Ranked #52 of 65 Restaurants in Mission
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed November 21, 2012

I am not a fan of Chipotle because items are premixed. Here, I get the choice of EVERY ingredient and topping. The line goes surprisingly fast because of great staff. I returned twice to the Westport location, and was one of the first to try the Lee's Summit location. My husband is so happy I finally found a fast food Mexican place that we both like!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We were are excited about this restaurant opening close to our home. However, right after they opened we took our family here for a birthday dinner and were very disappointed. Food was certainly mediocre, service was poor, etc. Maybe, it was because restaurant just opened and they were experiencing training issues. However, will not return.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

If you like Chipotles this is very similar. The biggest difference is that they have so many choices. There are different tortillas to choose from, and so many different choices to go into the burrito. The price is about the same. They also have different sizes of burritos, so you can go anywhere from small to extra large. I really enjoyed the fresh taste that I got from the chicken burrito, I tried it with the cayenne tortilla, very good. It is kinda fast paced so the first time I went it was kinda wild cause I did not quiet know what I wanted. I think the next time it will go much smoother,,,,I wont be a roooky.
I would recommend giving it a try, and since there are so many different varieties to choose from you are bound to find one you like,,,if not try another.