“Possibly the worst Chinese Buffet in the USA”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Golden Dragon Chinese Resturant
Ranked #26 of 45 Restaurants in McPherson
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We love Chinese food and decided to try the lunch buffet at the Golden Dragon. I have eaten Chinese food in about twenty states and this was the worst I have ever seen or eaten. The food looked like it had been there on the buffet all week and there was very little variety. I was truly disappointed and had to apologize to my son for choosing that place.

3  Thank Stoneface44

Reviewed June 14, 2013

Golden Dragon has THE BEST chinese food in the area. We make sure to stop in every time we're back in McPherson. It's usually our first food stop. The service is always fast and friendly as well. The one issue I've had lately is with the shrimp. It just doesn't compare to what it used to be.

Reviewed January 17, 2013 via mobile

I have been coming here since I moved to McPherson and I have always had a good experience I have eaten here at least 50 times if not more. Service is always great servers are always pleasant and the food is amazing. I don't typically like buffets but this one is by far my favorite. The interior is a bit dated but a remodel would cost so much money I understand why it hasn't been done.

Reviewed September 19, 2012

Hot food and a good selection of food. Salad bar and desert and a wide verity to choose from. Lot of tables to choose from big area to have a lot will try to put tables together for large party of people the waitress were very friendly and did come to table more tan once -- You do not get this service at other places any more -- and this is a Buffet they treat you well.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

THis resturant needs to step back up. This use to be a very good place to eat. I use to tell all my friends about it, but the last few times here have made me change my mind.

3  Thank Kyler B