“NICE PLACE TO STAY”

Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in McPherson
Reviewed November 14, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnmcpherson, Manager at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Reviewed November 13, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a king room which was very roomy and the bed was good. I had a chair and Ottomon to sit and watch tv in . A desk to work from and would stay here again. The staff was good and very friendly. The breakfast was ok. There was a pool and hottub

Room Tip: The king room was very roomy and had extras.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
daysinnmcpherson, Manager at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2012

Thank you so much for sharing your review of your recent visit to our hotel with other travelers. We were excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and it was will worth the visit. Your feedback is very much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time, we look forward to welcoming you back as our guest at the Days Inn McPherson.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed October 22, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
daysinnmcpherson, Manager at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Upon checking for my 1 night stay, King, no smoking, I was handed my detailed bill for $6,172.41. I noticed the amount, the person on duty did not. Obviously a hugh mistake had been committed. I in turn would not sign, she expressed dismay and admitted yes, there is a mistake here. She (Amy) tried and could not remedy the problem, then called Kim her manager who came to Days Inn. After a lengthly 1 hour procedure i was informed that the about amount would not be charged and Amy assured me that American Express would remedy and remove that amount. As of today, Oct 19, 7:31 pm, $6,172.41 still remains charged to my AE account!! Upon my questioning, repeatedly, I wasn't going to continue on my return to MN without remedy, I was reduced in my stay from $76 to $66. Confirmation #59552338, Acct# 656-709625. I NEED THIS OFF MY CREDIT CARD!!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Paul,

We are so sorry for the discrepancy during your visit to our hotel. I understand how frustrating it can be for something like this to happen, and to have to wait on the credit card companies to resolve the issue. I to would be upset if this had happened to me. Our management team has been working to resolve this discrepancy, and during our follow up call to you on 10/22/12, we were happy to hear that the card company had reassured you that the transaction had been released correctly, it had just not appeared on your electronic statement yet. Although we do not know how this discrepancy occurred, thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your behalf to resolve this. We appreciate you and your business and hope you give us another opportunity to serve you.

Reviewed October 19, 2012