Days Inn McPherson
$55
$109
Hampton.com
Great 4.5/5
SureStay Hotel by Best Western McPherson(McPherson)(Great Value!)
$53
$50
$45
$60
Hotels.com
All reviewsfollowing morninghandicap roombed was comfortableroad constructionwould stay here againenjoyed my staya great staystaff was friendlyarizonagravymicrowaveks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 29, 2011

The motel was filthy, it is not ADA accessable and the so called breakfast is a joke! The maids conduct the breakfast and it is obvious that they do not have a food handlers license. They are restoring what is not eaten including items that should not be reheated.

• Stayed: August 2011
daysinnmcphersonks, Webmaster at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2011

Thank you for choosing McPherson Days Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• Management was approached regarding the ADA requirements which they are required to meet.

• Management and breakfast staff were approached concerning the laws which must be met for them to present a breakfast.

We take our reviews seriously and will not allow this to be passed over. I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at McPherson Days Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed August 22, 2011

Only the basics here. I watched a man attempt three times to find something suitable for breakfast; all went in the trash. Plain Jane rooms - no atmosphere. The only +, rate was less than $60 senior rate.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing McPherson Days Inn for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that the senior rate was a plus for you.

• Management received our commendation on giving a special senior rate.

• Breakfast staff received additional training in presenting a more varied breakfast.

I hope that the next time you visit here, you will once again choose to stay at McPherson Days Inn. I think you will be greatly pleased.

Reviewed September 9, 2010

The hotel is in need of a remodel and sooner the better.. The carpets in the rooms and hallways were soiled and needed cleaned. We were moved three times before we found a room where the ac/heater worked and would not set the fire alarm off due to the fumes. In the third room the paint on the walls was pealing and the walls were dirty. The bathroom doors bottom two hinges were missing pins so the door would not shut. The only bright spot was the fine young man who tried to find us a suitable room for the night.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kufan75

Thank you for choosing McPherson Days Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• The young man who tried to help you find a suitable room received my personal commendation for the courteous, helpful way in which he treated you, our valued guests.

• Maintenance was notified of the problems with the air conditioners and heaters in the rooms to which you were first shown and instructed to see to their repair or replacement.

• Maintenance was notified of the missing hinge pins in the bathroom door of the room assigned to you and instructed to see to their replacement.

Reviewed August 8, 2010

I read other reviews but we needed a budget place to stay on the way to Colorado and this was inexpensive and the photos didn't look bad so I took a chance. It is actually a really nice place to stay if you are just looking for somewhere to stay for a night. The rooms were CLEAN there was NO SMELL. The front staff was nice and we checked in around midnight and they were waiting for us and expecting us. The breakfast was better than expected as there were waffles and biscuits and eggs. The pool area didn't look inviting but we were just there overnight so we weren't going to use that area. It was a little difficult to find how to get to the hotel off the main street of McPherson.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank GingerbreadGrlz
daysinnmcphersonks, Webmaster at Days Inn McPherson, responded to this reviewResponded November 24, 2011

Thank you for choosing McPherson Days Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• Staff members received our commendation for making you feel so welcome and wanted upon your arrival.

• Management was approached about the possibility of presenting our valued guests with maps or instructions on line that will help them to get to the hotel from the main street of McPherson.

I hope that the next time you visit our area, you will once again choose to stay at McPherson Days Inn. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 27, 2009

There seems to be a pattern here--urine smell! We rented 2 rooms, and my room had a strong urine smell. A clue was the plunger in the corner of the bathroom. I immediately found the desk clerk, and she moved me to a more suitable room. Needless to say, I used my Lysol to Go after that just to be careful.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing McPherson Days Inn for your recent stay in our area.

• The desk clerk received our commendation for the courteous way in which she treated you, our valued guests, by finding you a more suitable room.

• Housekeeping was approached about not releasing the rooms for occupation until such things as urine smelling plungers are not there.