“gambling good...good service...terrible food”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mayetta
Prairie Band Casino & Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mayetta
A TripAdvisor Member
“gambling good...good service...terrible food”
Reviewed December 28, 2003

i have visited to the prarie band casino severaltimes and have always enjoyed playing the slotsthere...my only complaint is the food...the breakfastbuffet is okay but luch and dinner, TERRIBLE...and the only other choice is pizza, hot dog,(fast food) which is not very good either...buffet pricesare way too high. patrons do not have much choicebut to eat there or drive several mines for goodfood.

21 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 8, 2003

Harrah's Prairie Band used to be my favorite place to get away from it all. My recent trip was the most disappointing trip I've ever had because there were at least SEVEN of my favorite slots MISSING! Once was a time when $20 would give lots of play-time. There were certain slots that would pay enough to keep me playing and playing...but all that's changed. Not only were my favorite slots gone but the entire time I was there, I saw very, very few Jackpots at all from any of the players! I truly miss the Flaming Diamond 7's (both the 2 and the 3 coin), the Silver & Gold and other slots that actually did more than just take-your-money in a matter of MINUTES! Players get fond of certain slots and not a one of my favorite slots remains on the floor --I hate the new mix and especially the video slots and really doubt I will ever return to Prairie Band. From now on, I'll be driving the extra hour to Kansas City. Prairie Band, where did all your good-slots go???

30 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Mayetta hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayetta
Red Roof Inn Holton
#2 of 32 in Topeka
Clubhouse Inn & Suites - Topeka
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North
Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites

Been to Prairie Band Casino & Resort? Share your experiences!