“Donation Made at the Casino”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mayetta
Prairie Band Casino & Resort
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Mayetta
Reviewed May 8, 2012

The beds are very comfortable. The rooms were very clean. The buffet was awesome! the wait staff at the buffet were the best. The casino was very busy for a Sunday. When will they offer more services? Spa? The internet was awful. There were several golfers out & about on the course. I heard from them that the course is very good.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank IAwildrose
There are newer reviews for Prairie Band Casino & Resort

Reviewed May 7, 2012

We booked on line and our receipt showed $0 for a deposit. When we got there, we were informed that there is a $100 deposit. The gentleman behind the counter was not to blame but we let him know that we felt this was misrepresentation and false advertising. This was not budgeted into our vacation.

Then we got to the room and the toilet howled - yes - howled. We flushed and it seemed to take care of it - until the middle of the night when it started howling again... all night long... and others down the hall were doing the same. Not a restful or fun vacation.

The people were nice and the room was clean - but .....

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sweetypie63303
Reviewed May 2, 2012

The rooms were nice upon first glance. However, mine 309, was very dirty. There were brown marks on the sink in the bathroom. The shower appeared clean until I got in it and shut the door. There was a pile of hair and dirt in the corner which remained there all 3 days of my stay as did the hair on the bathroom floor that was there when I arrived. There was also pop or some other brown liquid that had been splattered all over the wall by the bed. The rooms were not very sound proof as well could hear banging early in the morning as well as people talking in the hallway. The bed and sheets appeared to be clean. The remote did not work well.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank plreviewer
Reviewed March 17, 2012

The golf course is absolutely wonderful and challenging- especially the back nine! Three Fires Steakhouse was also very good except for the fact that I ordered medium prime rib and it came well done. My mistake for not sending it back but the food was very good and the waitstaff was also very good. We also enjoyed the waterfall spa.
Now the bad part... we requested a non-smoking room and found that the smoke from the casino just poured in all night long. We almost left in the middle of the night it was so bad. We do not smoke and our clothes, pillows, and hair reeked of smoke from just being in our non-smoking room. If you plan to play golf and enjoy the restaurant be sure to make overnight reservations somewhere else!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RSCS_74
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Traveling for business to topeka kansas, and flying direct from nyc, you must fly into MCI, (kansas city, MO) a 90 minute drive. With only one night to enjoy kansas, idecided to try my luck at Prairie Band Casino. I must say the hotel is great if you get to stay in one of the newer rooms. at onl $35.00/night (players rate) you cannot beat this hotel. There is an excellent restaurant and the casino has enough slots and table games for anyone, persoanlly I love crazps, and there is only one craps table. Bottom line if you are traveling to topeka on business its worth the 20 minute drive to ahve some fun!

Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Shaya R
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I was falsely accused and arrested for lewd and lascivious behavior which was a FELONY! The tribal police did NO investigation and the prosecutor of Jackson county prosecuted me anyway. I was found NOT GUILTY four months later but this has ruined my life!!! The casino would have let me rot in prison for something I did NOT do before they would ever admit they were wrong! This has been a nightmare and if it could happen to me...this could happen to YOU! My advice to you...STAY AWAY!

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
11  Thank Grant B
Reviewed January 27, 2012

We enjoyed our little get away so much that we can't wait to plan our next trip here. While in Topeka for business we took a night off and stayed at this amazing resort. The dinning options were large for a casino this size. We enjoyed the Three fires steakhouse for dinner and a buffet for breakfast. It's hard to remember that you are in the middle of what use to be a cow pasture. The staff was kind and efficient. Our favorite part of our stay was a late night trip to the outdoor waterfall hot tub! The rooms were prefect and the Casino was fun!

• Stayed: January 2012
2  Thank Champsmama3
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mayetta
Red Roof Inn Holton
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North
Hampton Inn Topeka
Hampton Inn Topeka
#3 of 33 in Topeka

Been to Prairie Band Casino & Resort? Share your experiences!