“Cozy spot”
Review of Della Voce

Della Voce
Reserve with OpenTable
Della Voce is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 199 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 4th Street
Reviewed August 22, 2012

The food was fine, my husband and I just felt cramped at a small table between the bar and the isle way. After that one time there for a special occasion we have not returned.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

Good food, but they lack a really great staff, they are alittle too distant for the price and quality.

1  Thank doglover2012
Reviewed July 31, 2012

My wife and I visited dellaVoce for our 18th Wedding Anniversary last night. My wife is a Vegetarian and there isn’t really anything on the menu for her except a nice salad which is what she planned on eating. But instead the Chef made her an outstanding vegetarian plate and I had the Veal Parmegiana let’s just say the food was outstanding, Big City style food in the small town of Manhattan, KS. The server was great she made sure our every need was taking care of to the smallest detail. At the end of our night the owner served my wife her last drink and thanked us for coming in and wished us a Happy Anniversary, we also had the chance to meet the Chef a very talented and nice Chef. Over all the experience is one we will remember and we will defiantly return to dine again.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

Della Voce was recommended to us as a nice place to eat.

The atmosphere was not impressive. It was loud, with a lot of bar noise reaching us. Despite many open tables, we were seated next to the kitchen, which added to the noise.

My wife had crab and bacon stuffed portobello mushrooms. The bacon overwhelmed the crab, which she consequently couldn't taste. The spinach she got as a side dish was too bitter to eat.

I had duck breast with a fig reduction, which was good, but it was sort or grainy, like mussels sometimes are. This place was a disappointment overall.

Reviewed June 9, 2012

We had a larger party in for lunch a few weeks ago. We didn’t make reservations, but they were accommodating and pushed tables together for us. The server did a nice job and was attentive, though not very knowledgeable about items on the menu. I had a crab cake sandwich, which was soggy, and lacked any good flavor. There was supposed to be a dressing on the sandwich, which was forgotten. When they did bring it to me, it only helped the sandwich a little. When we had dinner there before it was also only okay.