“Wonderful Hotel Great Service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus

Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus
Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Hutchinson, Kansas
“Wonderful Hotel Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is a great place to stay at if you come to Manhattan. The rooms are super clean and the beds are very comfortable. One can get a good night's rest. The Wi-Fi Internet is very good so as to allow one to get work/business done. The front desk staff is the tops! They want to make your stay a very pleasant one and if there is any problems you may experience during your stay they try their hardest to fix it. They are also very knowledgeable about the Manhattan area and what all is going on in town. There is a very good restaurant, Houlihan's, that has very good food and a full bar. If you're there on a Tuesday night they serve $4 mini pitchers of long Island iced teas that are the best around.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Kstraveler67502
meridith M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
On behalf of the hotel and restaurant staff, thank you for posting such a nice review of our properties. I look forward to sharing your kind words with the team. They all work very hard to ensure that every guest has the same quality stay that you had. We look forward to future visits.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Kansas City, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Rented out the double king suite for a birthday party - had just right amount of space and amazing furniture! I'm going to buy one of those big round chairs! Huge jacuzzi tub, gorgeous glass shower and just all around great room! Front desk staff was very helpful and food/drinks in attached Houlihans restaurant was amazing. Very close walking distance (even in heels) to Aggieville. Will stay here again!

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Morgan13149
meridith M, Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
We are glad to hear you liked your suite and that your party was a success. Thank you for choosing us to share your birthday with. We hope you will share more of them with us. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience at our property on tripadvisor.
Saint Paul, Minnesota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

I travel for my job and was scheduled to teach a class at this hotel. When arranging my airfare and hotel, I accidentally scheduled at another Holiday Inn in the area and in a non-refundable room no less. When the manager, Nancy B. (manager @ HI @ the Campus) found out what had happened she called the other HI and tried to explain the situation, but the other HI was unwilling to let me out of my room. Because the other HI was so unhelpful, Nancy B. went out of her way to extraordinarily helpful! She put me in a beautiful room and made sure my stay was great. Not only did she make me feel welcome, the rest of the staff was fabulous as well. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Manhattan area.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank Joy M
Nancy is a gem and we are lucky to have her. Thank you so much for giving her props for all to see on Tripadvisor! It's great to hear that you enjoyed your time spent with us. I look forward to sharing your review with Nancy and the rest of the team. Safe travels!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014 via mobile

After 8 hours of driving, this place was a great comfort. It had a small gym to help which was perfect for a little cardio, friendly staff, and they let me have my two basset hounds with me! Thanks for that!! I definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
4 Thank jjneek
I am so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words.
Independence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Great facility; great location for campus events and an outstanding staff. The staff are professional, courteous, helpful and FRIENDLY! I have stayed here numerous times for business and have always received an outstanding room and outstanding service. You can't beat this facility. While I am there, I will usually work on business when I get back to the room. Wifi is available and if I have forgotten something, all I have to do is go down to the front desk and they have what I needed. As I said at the beginning; Great facility; great location and most of all, great staff. It just doesn't get any better than that.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank Wayne G
meritmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
Thank you for the great review. Our staff takes great pride in delivering great services everyday and I am excited to be able to share your experience with them. It is always a pleasure to have you as a guests and we look forward to your future visits. Safe travels!
Great Bend, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014 via mobile

Recommend highly! Wonderful location, wonderful staff, wonderful food, and wonderful rooms! Stay here for a good experience, be sure you try the restaurant, the food is fabulous! The staff will take care of you well during your stay, ask for Nancy Bartell, she will always do her best to accommodate your request!! I hope you will give this hotel a try the next time you stay in Manhattan.

Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Bernie H
meritmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this review, May 1, 2014
Thank you for the great comments! I am thrilled to hear the staff and property lived up to your expectations. I will pass your kind words on to Nancy. She is wonderful and we are lucky to have her. I appreciate you acknowledging her. Please come back and see us soon. Safe travels!
Tulsa, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014

I have stayed here several times over the past 8 years and every single time I have had a great experience. The staff is so warm, welcoming, and will go out of their way to accommodate your needs. The rooms are spacious and have a really cool mixture of decorations and modern design. If you don't want to venture too far from the hotel, Houlihan's is connected to the hotel and has a great food and drink menu. I highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling to Manhattan!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
4 Thank Dani Z
Thank you for your review and recommendation. We love having you and look forward to your future visits. Safe travels!