“Excellent Location and service”

Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus
Ranked #8 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Reviewed October 29, 2013

You can't do better in Manhattan for location and service. The hotel is located across the street from the University, as others have said, and also is on the street that will take you to the mall and shopping areas. The staff are fantastic. Also, Houlihan's onsite is probably THE BEST restaurant in Manhattan. The room was clean and the beds were very comfortable. What really peeved me was the WIFI service, which in the four days I was there, was very erratic and confusing to access. It was totally down for a day and a half, and the rest of the time, I couldn't send e-mail because the signal was so weak. If you don't care about internet service and you have expendable resources, I would highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If internet is important to you, make that clear when you secure your reservation. I was told that...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank tishathomas5
mlmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback. I am very happy to hear you love the restaurant, location and overall facility. My apologies for the bad experience you had with our WIFI. Our internet provider did lose service for part of a day, affecting most of the town. Once service was back up there shouldn't have been any further issues, and we didn't receive any continued complaints. I have maintenance and IT making sure that there are no issues and that all rooms have strong signals! Internet is too important to our guests to have continued issues or rooms without strong signals.

There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus

Reviewed October 28, 2013

This is the third or fourth time I have stayed at the Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus. It is incredibly convenient, directly across the south edge of the K-State campus. It has a Houlihan's on property with some very good traditional American fare. The rooms are clean, modern and comfortable. The highlight, however, is the very friendly and conscientious staff.

Room Tip: Rooms away from Houlihans and campus are a little quieter.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank MDFreqTvlr
Reviewed October 25, 2013

Spent one night. Staff was friendly and professional. The best part of the hotel is the location - 10 minutes from K-State campus. Clean rooms. No breakfast, but the restaurant attached to the hotel has a variety of choices.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mitko G
Reviewed September 15, 2013

The hotel is very convenient to the Kansas State University campus, but more importantly, it offers great service, spacious and clean rooms with great beds, and an adjoining Houlihan's for meals. Even though we arrived at 2:30am, after driving from the Kansas City airport, the front desk person was warm, friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank RWalker415
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel is across the street from K-State University, and walking distance from Aggieville. The staff was friendly and helpful. Some of them are K-State students. the hotel is clean and modern. There is a restaurant connected to the lobby, which was convenient and fairly good.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Annette A
mlmckee, General Manager at Holiday Inn Manhattan at The Campus, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Annette-
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for the nice review! It was our pleasure to have you as a guest and we hope you will stay with us again soon.

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I started my week in Manhattan at another hotel but...after the last straw of finding long black hair in my shower this morning, I decided to switch hotels for rest of the week. As I was checking in at this hotel, I got talking to the front desk staff. As we were talking, they noticed on my rewards club that I had just had a birthday. I mentioned it was a big one, turned 50, bought a house and got engaged....no...jump ahead 2 hours...there is a knock on the door and a gentleman is standing there with a congratulations balloon and a card from Hallmark congratulating me on all that had happened. I have got to say, I don't know if I have ever had such a wonderful guest services experience!!! The location is perfect, right downtown near great restaurants. Also, my room is great...very updated, clean and comfortable. If you ever get to The Little Apple, make sure to stay here!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank live2wine

I am happy to hear that the staff took such good care of you. Thank you for sharing your experience. We are happy that we could share your birthday with you and hope you are enjoying the new home and engagement. What an exciting time! We look forward to celebrating more big events with you the next time you are in town.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

My stay at this Holiday Inn was tremendous. The room was excellent and stylish. The staff at the front desk were very friendly and always said hello as i passed by.
The bellboy, Cameron, was friendly and courteous. He got me extra blankets when I asked and told me to let him know of any way he could be helpful!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family