“We had a great time pool and breakfast was great”

Royal Inn - Manhattan
Ranked #15 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Reviewed August 27, 2011

We stayes their taking our son to school. They treated us great. Gave us ideas for dimmer.

• Stayed: August 2011
Darlene S, Manager at Royal Inn - Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2011

Thank you for staying at your property we are happy to hear you were pleased with your stay and thank you for giving us an opportunity to show our hospitality.

Reviewed August 4, 2011

Was worth the price. The Hotel was very laid back, but still clean, and safe. We enjoyed the pool. It was nice to be able to relaxe outside. The other guest were all really nice. The staff at the hotel were very helpful. I needed extra towels...they brought them. I couldnt connect to WI-FI ....they helped me. Bottom line,We had a good weekend, and I would stay at Americas Best Manhattan KS location again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay there for country stampede. They offered a free shuttle to the stampede and they driver kept us entertained during the ride and was very knowledgeable about the area. We loved the large pool during the day.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed July 17, 2011

We had a great time time and ahve already book for next year, The pool was amazing and we enjoyed the hot t breakfast. We know this is an older hotel but we stay here for every football game and country stampled.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 15, 2011

This was the most disgusting hotel room I've ever stayed in. Imaging the Bates Motel x 100.
The sheets were dirty, the bathroom ceiling leaked over the toilet with who knows what, the shower had no pressure, the mattress smelled like smoke and the drapes were torn and wouldn't close. As we checked out we mentioned these things to the manager and his response was "We usually don't put people on the 2nd floor in case their bathroom leaks into the rooms below". I was appalled! Because I had booked it online and paid in advance I couldn't get a refund. The hotel/motel from hell.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We came in a party of 13. 4 guys in one room. 2 women and 3 girls in one room. 2 women and 2 kids in another. First, I'm not picky at all. In the men's room, there was a terrible smell. It had a hair dryer that worked, I microwave, mini-fridge, tv. The all female room had all non-working appliances, a foul odor worse than the men's and one woman was pregnant and it provoked nausea. So we asked the front desk to do something about it and then they switched the women to another room that faced the pool. (The pool by the way, looked gross, it had insects and it was yellow!) The room that the women had was clean and exceptional with all the necesary appliances. Our room was odorless. It had looked as if the maintenace does not vacum or clean as well as they should. The sheets were stained, the tv would die, the hairdryer was ripped out(in other words,stolen) we had no microwave so my baby would be drinking cold milk. The hotel didn't even supply our room with soap or shampoo or cups! The breakfast was okay, just don't recomend the orange juice. It is confusing location because it is right next to another inn on the same property. If you have family or children under 6, don't get this place. The price is not worth staying here, especially with noisy ppl next door.

• Stayed: May 2011
Reviewed October 2, 2010

My Mom and I stayed here while traveling back to the South. Pool was nice and the area around the pool was clean. Several others were there that weekend also and we all had a good time around the pool and in the water, My room was clean and I asked for extra towels and got them at the front desk, The young lady there pointed out some places for a meal and told me that I could eat Breakfast with them in the morning.

• Stayed: September 2010