“Yummy!”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Yummy!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

I go to this place at least once a month. They have good fried rice and amazing crab rangoon! My whole family loves this place!

Visited September 2012

Orlando, Florida
“The food is outstanding”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I am in the military and have been to Thailand numerous times.. Aroy's is one of the best Thai spots in Manhattan KS. I get it "HOT" and let me tell you, they do NOT dissapoint. The service is a little slow. But, it is well worth the wait!

• Visited May 2012
Broadway, North Carolina
“Teriffic food, slower service”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

This is where the family goes for a 'nice' meal as it is more expensive than other options. We have been coming here for 8 years.
They are slow and we understand that every time. The fastest service is always Valentine's Day even though they are packed.
We come back for the food. I always order it "5 star hot" (hint: 3 star is Thai spicy) and I usually get the green curry with pork. My wife is never disappointed and no one has the same cashew chicken they serve.
I don't get alcohol here as they seem to put a stiff premium on it, but they do have a large selection and a full bar.
There are childrens selections and they are of the fried rice or noodle variety. My kids usually get the chicken fried rice or pad thai with shrimp.

• Visited July 2011
“Decent Thai food, poor service”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

The food was good despite the instant rice.; however the service was extremely slow despite the fact they weren't busy at all (only one other table of customers).

Manhattan, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mediocre Thai Food”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

This place has fair Thai food. When I first moved to Manhattan, I tried the Pad Thai and came back for Green Curry. That was enough. Management was nice. They asked for my opinion. I told them that the food wasn't that great and that I probably wouldn't come back. They were really nice about it. Maybe they even improved since then. As long as Baan Thai is around, I don't plan to find out.