“The service is friendly and fine.”
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #25 of 193 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 3, 2013

The food is fine. That is what "average" is. It is not exceptional in any way. Now the gin and tonic with Bombay Sapphire gin for $5.50 was exceptional. I ate there three times. It is OK.

1  Thank ThomasEdwards_10

Reviewed April 24, 2013

Staying at the hotel that this restaurant is attached to made it a very convenient location for dinner. Service was good, waitresses were all cute girls from the college. I ate several meals here and was not disappointed, they were able to handle a large group with no problems. Others that I was with ate breakfast at this location and were not very complimentary of the service or the food.

1  Thank TRC70
Reviewed April 23, 2013

With only an hour for lunch, my visit at this restaurant was great!! The food was awesome and really good!! Quick service with friendly staff at our immediate attention. I will pick this spot again when I want and need a great lunch spot for the day. And also the prices fit the entrée.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Houlihan's was on-site the hotel I was at for business meetings. It provided a speedy, quality lunch between meetings. The food was consistently good - particularly the soup, salad, and fish tacos.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

My wife and I really enjoy Houlihan's, in particular their fantastic soups. As both of us work on campus it's a great, convenient place for a quick date. We really enjoy it.