“Good value, friendly service”

Best Western Manhattan Inn
Ranked #5 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Reviewed June 16, 2013

We got our room a little before the 3 pm check in. The rooms are very nice, plenty of space to move around, a fridge, very clean and well maintained. it was a good value for our money. All the people working there were friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and the service the staff provided you with. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again at Best Western Manhattan Inn.

Reviewed June 7, 2013

The Hotel Workers Where the most professional people we ever had, breakfast was great, the location was convenient it was next to the Manhattan mall, and the hotel itself was the most clean I have ever seen

• Stayed: June 2013
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Thank you so much for the positive feedback. I am pleased to know you enjoyed your time at the Best Western Manhattan Inn. We take pride in offering superior customer service and cleanliness. Hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was clean. We arrived early and asked to check in if possible. The clerk told me they were full and could not check in early would have to wait. An older lady asked my name and then asked the clerk as to what room I had. When told she told the desk clerk it was available and I could check in. The desk clerk argued with the lady right in front of me which I thought was very unprofessional. I thanked the older woman for checking for me. There are no elevators and we were on the second floor unfortunately. The swimming pool was very small, dreary. If there are very many children in the pool there is no where you can sit without getting wet. No hot tub. They advertised a full breakfast - not hardly. Microwaved sausage, scrambled eggs and then the usual breakfast items. The coffee was AWFUL - it tasted like it was instant. The room itself was clean and comfortable. Shower head left something to be desired but that was it and the water never got very hot. I doubt I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2013

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. I would like to apologize on behalf of my staff for their behavior at check in. As far as our breakfast goes we offer a variety of choices for breakfast; including fresh cracked scrambled eggs, a hot breakfast meat, waffles, breads/muffins/pastries, bagels, cereal, oatmeal, yogurts, juice selections, 2% & Whole milk selections, and fruit. I usually have people compliment on how great our coffee is but I am sorry it did not taste well to you. I do hope you will choose to visit us again so that we may exceed your expectations.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 1, 2013

Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had booked the wrong weekend. (it had been a bad couple of weeks for me already.) I didn't realized until I received the email regarding "how was your stay". It caught my eye-- ugghhh!
So I called the office to explain and owning it was all my fault. On top of that, I could not find another room in other hotels the weekend I needed to be in the town.

They were understanding to my mess up and the to the couple of weeks I had had. They refunded my credit card and booked a room in their hotel. Man... I was saved by Best Western.

Growing up my parents always chose Best Western due the cleaniness and customer service. I also choose Best Western. Thanks!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Tina,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a positive review about your stay. We take pride in offering superior customer service and would like to thank you for being a loyal Best Western customer. I am happy to know we were able to accomodate you during the time you requested. Hope to see you again soon at Best Western Manhattan Inn. Take Care!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been staying at Best Western since it opened. Over the years, we came back to visit my elderly parents and now they have both passed. I was recently back for my 45th high school reunion. My stay was wonderful. I have become friends with Sharon who runs the breakfast bar and it is always excellent.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Gabrielle_Still, General Manager at Best Western Manhattan Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

Jean,

We greatly appreciate your loyalty as a guest. I am pleased to here you enjoyed your stay, I do hope we will see you again soon at Best Western Manhattan Inn. Take Care.

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Best Western in Manhattan, KS is always our choice when visiting. We know the staff will be friendly, the rooms clean and the breakfast just what we need. The ice tea, water, and pretzels in the lobby are a nice touch to make you feel welcome. The breakfast has real scrambled eggs, not powdered and meat as well as waffles, bagels, rolls, cereal, juices etc. The always make you feel like they are glad you chose Best Western.

Room Tip: We requested a ground floor room but not sure that was wise. We heard everyone as they went for bre...