“Craplebee's”

Good for: Kids, Families with children
Chicago, Illinois
“Craplebee's”
Reviewed October 11, 2013

If you like microwaved food, Craplebee's is the way to go.

I would only trust the burgers and fried items, as far as food safety goes.

• Visited September 2013

Pennsylvania
“Nice place for lunch”
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I had the turkey avocado and bacon sandwich. They were very generous....it almost looked like a Dagwood sandwich. It was mid afternoon and service was quick efficient and friendly.

• Visited September 2013
Manhattan, Kansas
“Just average”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The service was very good, and the food was served quickly and at the correct temperatures. The food was "ok"---I would say average. I would go back for the variety of dishes offered.

Visited May 2013
Manhattan, Kansas
“Usually crowded”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have no idea why the restaurants near the mall are always so crowded, but they are. This particular Applebee's is no exception. Serving up standard American fare, this restaurant is about what you could expect. Nothing is great, but nothing is terrible.

Visited January 2013
“NEVER GO HERE!!!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013

Since Ive moved here we have gave this applebees several chances but in the end our visit is always the same horrible. There was one time our food took literally an hour to get and when it did come out it was so dead from sitting under the lamps we just told them to keep it and wanted to leave they still had the nerve to charge us for our drinks. There are more bad stories such as the time the waitress obviously had a thing for my husband because she kept forgetting to wait on me but the most recent and definantly the last time we will make the mistake of going there we went and I had gone to the restroom my husband ordered my drink when I got back the waitress came and said what can I get you to drink holding his drink in hand my husband said I ordered her a Dr pepper remember and she said oh yeah she went and got it brought it back put it down no straw I asked can I have a straw she rolled her eyes then went to get one
We ordered our food it came my husbands steak was raw when it was supposed to be medium he sent it back mine was so tough I couldn't even cut it the manager brought back my husbands and went to take mine didn't even offer me anything else I had to ask it was so rediculous they did take some things off but they didn't say sorry or anything it was truly the worst service ever I was a waitress for a long time in a very busy restaurant its not that hard I mean come on applebees u need to get ur place in line!

And after reading this to my husband he thinks I'm putting this all too lightly trust me you don't want to go here every other restaurant around the mall is 100% better then this.

• Visited April 2013