“great value”

Dining options: Reservations
Crawfordsville
“great value”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I love that I can get a nice petite piece of steak for < $10.00. I also love that I can get a sweet potato perfectly prepared with butter. Just butter. Service is typically good. It can be a bit loud....but then if we are with loud friends/a group or kids...we don't feel like we are infringing on someone else's experience.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Shoppingfoodie

Oakville, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Favorite Resterant”
Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Best steak I've had in a long time. Prices were great and had a wonderful time there. My family was treated great & even my 8 month old loved it. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Beckydodd65
Manhattan, Kansas
“Way too crowded”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have never been near this restaurant when it wasn't packed. I had hoped that once the university semester had finished, it would calm down, but I'm pretty sure it was just as crowded, if not more so.

I did manage to eat here once (We sat at the bar, as there were no tables). The food is fine, if a bit salty, and the prices are fine, but neither are spectacular. The drinks were better - actually made at the bar, and not from syrupy mixes.

The decor is fun in a kitschy sort of way and it's amusing to look around at everything they've collected.

Some things that are great - the dinner rolls with sweet cinnamon butter are super tasty, the bartender was friendly and attentive, the location is convenient as well.

So, if you've a few hours to waste waiting for a seat, I suppose it's worth a visit.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jolene79
illinois
“Chicago sisters Meat to fatty.”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

We came here after our flight from chicago. we had a two hour drive and my niece from for riley wanted texas roadhouse before her surgery. we were there on june 2 2013. we all ordered the small rib eye. i know rib eye is on the fattier side, but my niece and her friend has alot of fat on their rib eye. a little to much. my sister also had a little to much fat. i have had ribeye at longhorn and never had that much fat. when the waitress came to the table i showed her all the fat on my nieces plate and her friends and she said ribeye was fattier. and i said i know it is a fattier piece of meat but the case in the front showed all the cuts were not as fatty. but nothing was done. i will never go to another texas roadhouse. I will go to longhorn.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank kkhoas
Amarillo, Texas
“Graduation”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

This was a busy weekend with graduation at K-State. We had about a 20 minute wait. Our waitress did an excellent job, but the food was just average. We called ahead for reservations, but still had to wait.

Visited May 2013