“Good but poor in the morning”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #111 of 193 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: American
Description: Phone: 785-58-9800
Description: Phone: 785-58-9800
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I love IHOP and me and my family go all the time, but this time it wasn't that good. I order a breaksfast sampler and and ask for my eggs scramble hard but got something totally different. My beacon were burnt. The tables in the restaurant were cleaned off after customers left and they stayed that way until we left. I've eaten there before and never had a bad services but this time I did. I'll just say the weekday morning services is the worst and try to go to the weekend ones.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We've been to this Ihop many times, but finally stopped going because the quality of the food kept going down. The staff is friendly and it's clean and well kept, but rarely is the food prepared correctly - undercooked eggs, waffles either soft or burnt, bacon served dripping with grease, etc.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We had a table full of family and Katie hung in there like a trooper! She was very patient with our "choosing" breakfast items and assisted with making the day a happy one for the birthday boy and girl in our party. The food was good and the service was great!

Reviewed December 2, 2012

We sat down quickly, but it took 45 minutes to get our food. Juice was watered down. Stomach was very upset afterward.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I am happy to be the first to review this IHOP. It is the best! You can always expect good food at IHOP, but this one has the friendliest wait staff as well. Our waiter remembered us from visiting a year before! They are so accommodating about making substitutions. Defintely aim to please. Wonderful new restaurant with spacious dining area.