“Like their steaks!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #22 of 193 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 28, 2013

When you are in the mood for a steak, this is a good place to go. This is also a good place to go on a date as the ambiance is very upscale feeling but they still have very reasonable food prices.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Their steaks are amazing, only sometimes. Several times they have over-cooked my steak. Medium Rare can be tough to perfect each time, so overall I would recommend it.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Longhorn always gives you consistantly very good service and a good meal for the value. The steaks are not big but they are goos.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

It is a steakhouse, so first and foremost my Outlaw Ribeye (18oz.) was delicious! The meat was high quality and perfectly seared. It had minimal inedible parts (bone and fat but enough to maintain its the succulent aspect expected in a Ribeye). Immediately, I think it is too much to pay (about $21.00) for a meal, but I split it with my father and realistically that amount of Ribeye cost about $12.50 (at $10.00/lb.) so with two sides, free bread, and no effort or cleanup... that's alright in my book for a slightly indulgent Wednesday lunch. Nobody really needs 18 oz. of steak to themselves anyway which accounts for 1070 calories and 79 g. of fat. Their complimentary bread came out fresh, hot, and in unlimited quantities of deliciousness. The staff was very friendly, prompt, and catering to any additional requests. This was my third visit to this particular Longhorn Steakhouse and I will definitely return for more!

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Food is very good, but the service is excellent. They have a variety of appetizers and entrees. Food is quickly prepared and to your table in a very timely manner. I will continue to visit as I am able.

1  Thank Heather S