“Take a look if you are in Aggieville”
Review of Taco Lucha

Taco Lucha
Ranked #6 of 188 Restaurants in Manhattan
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Overland Park, Kansas, USA
“Take a look if you are in Aggieville”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

When we stopped at Manhattan we walked around Aggieville during the noon hour. I had not eaten at Taco Lucha but have seen it many times in the past. When we walked in the staff was very friendly and helpful. Our picky eating son was not sure if he would like the food. The staff said they would custom create from what they stock in the kitchen to help us. My wife and I wanted to eat there because it is one of the few options in Aggieville where you can eat non-fried and small portions. Plus they have a great patio area to eat. The food was very good. My favorite was the Buffalo Chicken taco. My wife said the steak taco options were her favorite. Again, the service was great. You can order plates with large portions or just order a taco or two. If you are in the mood for tasty Mexican options with great service give this a try.

Visited March 2013

“VIVA LA LUCHA”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

First I would like to start off by saying that the location and atmosphere is phenomenal! The decor is so rare and unique that it makes this place one of a kind. The wait staff is great, always on top of our drinks and making sure food is up to standards. They are also all beautiful ladies, especially Natalie and Chelsey. If you are in I would request one of them. The food is addicting and will leave you craving the tacos or bean dips for days. Stop in and give this place a shot!

kansas
“Good food; noisy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife and I tried four different tacos; each was great. Cheery decor and good service. Music was too loud, but place is adjacent to the University. Will return. Outdoor service.

Visited January 2013
Manhattan, Kansas
“Fantastic Variety”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I love the variety and flavors you can experience at Taco Lucha, couple that with a great atmosphere and hands down it is my favorite restaurant in Manhattan.

Visited November 2012
Lawrence, Kansas
“Fresh and delicious”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Tacos that are more like you would get south of the border. Fresh ingredients and not greasy and fried. Can't wait to go back and try some of the other kinds of tacos.

Visited November 2012