Taco Lucha
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 10, 2012

Awesome food and a great atmosphere! Small selection but everything to eat and drink is great. Great REAL margaritas.

Reviewed June 16, 2012

If you haven't tried Taco Lucha yet what are you waiting for? This is such a unique and fun restaurant. The outside patio dining is a great place to meet your family and friends for a relaxing time. We really enjoyed the sangria & margarita's and the salads are delicious. Warm romaine stalks piled with some very tasty stuff - yum! These aren't taco's like you are used to but made with soft tortillas and filled with a variety of toppings. Of course they have excellent guacamole and the raspberry chipotle bean dip that So Long is know for as well. The staff is so friendly and helpful to make your dining experience complete. Perfect addition to the Aggieville Restaurant scene.

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Let me start off saying that the food was EXCELLENT. I had the pork tacos with pineapple salsa. The reason I only give this place two stars is because of the service. I actually wish I could just give the waitstaff a low rating. Our waitress didn't bother to wipe off our table when we sat down. There were crumbs and others' spilled drinks all over it. It was quite disgusting. It took her forever to come around to take our orders, and we never had our waters refilled. Twice we had to walk up to the bar and ask for more water. When she brought us our check, she had our ticket split up totally wrong. We pointed it out to her, but she didn't even offer to fix it. We had to walk up to the bar and ask someone else to do it. All in all, I would maybe try this place again, but if I saw she was our waitress, I would probably request someone else. She didn't even try to be nice or helpful.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

This is one of my favorite spots in Manhattan (beside Harry's). It fills the niche of a cheaper, casual dinner/lunch with fun charm. These guys must have travelled to Mexico, and eaten from a taco stand or one of my favorite spots in Playa del Carmen (El Fogon). They have perfected the Mexican Taco in Kansas, right in the heart of Aggieville. They opened in November of 2011 and have had a brisk business ever since. All of these items were thumbs up: Queso fundido, Chipotle raspberry black bean dip (don't be scared of how it looks after it is mixed up), Guacamole (definately not the frozen stuff!), and every taco on the list. Unfortunately we dined on a Sunday afternoon so I did not try the wide selection of fine tequilas and specialty drinks. But save the best for last....the eclectic decor of 60's chandeliers and Mexican wrestling memorabilia. The masks make for quite a colorful display! And if you didn't know it, lucha means wrestle in Spanish.I'll be back to try the drinks and enjoy their cool outdoor space. Viva la Lucha!

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Fantastic atmosphere, food and drinks! Great staff! Get there now and wait if you have to, which you will probably have to during peak hours, but so worth it!