Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
$84
ComfortSuites
$114
Very Good 4/5
Candlewood Suites Manhattan(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
$94
Great 4.5/5
Parkwood Inn & Suites(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
$110
$102
$89
Good 3.5/5
$98
$93
Very Good 4/5
Best Western Manhattan Inn(Manhattan)(Great Value!)
$83
$80
Agoda.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsconference centernice hotelacross the streetdiscovery centerin townrooms are cleandowntown areabreakfast staffbusiness tripup to datea great place to stayfootball gamefront desk staffenjoyed my stayfree breakfastexcellent staydefinitely stay here again
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This hotel was really nice and in a great location! However, when we arrived at 2 a.m., the clerk was not friendly at all. We checked in and she promptly gave us our room key without telling us what room number we were in or where the elevators were. She was too busy helping the ladies in front of us who had already checked in and were trying to buy water from the mini store.

Overall a good stay and would recommend it.

• Stayed: May 2014
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2014

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan. We are sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserve at the time of arrival to make sure you felt welcome and to answer whatever questions you had. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay no matter who they are or how long their stay with us is.

I do hope everything else went well with your stay and that you will consider staying with us once again where I would be delighted for you to have breakfast on us.

Thank you again for your feedback and have and outstanding summer!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Stayed there as a graduation event was being held there. Got in at 2 am and was checked in very efficiently. Great bed, pillows and sheets. Nothing to complain about, just a good night sleep although short.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn nestled here in the Little Apple. I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and that we met your expectations. We do truly strive to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Thank you again for your feedback and I do hope you will consider staying with us once again.

Have an outstanding summer!

Reviewed May 22, 2014

Hilton Garden Inn was excellent in every way. The room was clean and inviting, the staff were outstanding and very helpful. Ideally situated in downtown Manhattan, the location provided easy and quick access to Aggieville and Kansas State University. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I would return in a heartbeat.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded May 23, 2014

Good Morning,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your valuable feedback on the Hilton Garden Inn here in Manhattan, KS. We truly strive to provide the level of service that is memorable for each of our guests whether they are staying at our Inn or attending an event here. Making sure that needs are met and that guest’s stay is truly an enjoyable one.

Please feel free to contact me when you are in the area again. We would be delighted to have you stay with us again.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

This hotel staff went above and beyond to make sure my stay was a pleasure. I will be back and the place I will stay when in Manhattan Kansas. If you want a clean beautiful hotel to stay in try Hilton Garden Inn.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good Morning,

I wanted to reach out and thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn-Manhattan and how pleased I am to have heard that we exceeded your expectations. I am proud of our staff here in The Little Apple as we truly do strive to assure that each of our guests have a rewarding and memorable stay.

Thank you once again for your feedback and please feel free to contact me the next time you need assistance with your reservation needs as we would be delighted to have you stay with us once again.

Have a wonderful summer!

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Very good hotel. Had a business meeting and the facility was well suited for this purpose. In walking distance to several restaurants, and other featured places of interest. Area was ideal for shopping. The staff was very courteous.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Good Morning,

I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn here in the Little Apple. I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and that we met your expectations. We do truly strive to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to stay with us once again.