“Great experience”

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Goodland, United States
“Great experience”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were accommodated well with our family of five. We had two adjoining rooms (as requested) and the hotel is beautiful and well managed. It was a great time. They even left the pool open longer because our kids were having such a great time!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, September 16, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn here in the Little Apple. I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and that we were able to make for a memorable experience for you and your entire family. We do truly strive to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or family gatherings.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are in Manhattan as we would be delighted to have you stay with us once again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
Huntingdon Valley, Pa Usa
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Can't say enough positive commens about my first stay ( not my husband's however ) at this new clean & very well run Hilton Garden Inn.....The staff is super.. Brad, the Gm is a living doll of a man....His front office /desk team especially Amy Jo, Felicia, Sammantha & Ashely are excellent in their jobs... Lovely large new clean rooms....fine location...easy parking & this is for our money the only place to stay while having college business to attend to at KSU..........2 thumbs up for this dandy hotel!!!!!

Room Tip: Choose HIGHER floor w/ a view of the back of the property..Nights were very quiet in this type roo...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Philagirl2013
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor as we value the feedback left by each guest. I am delighted that you had a pleasant experience and that we exceeded your expectations. Each department takes pride in assuring we hire the right people for our Inn and role out that red carpet for each and every person that steps foot through our doors whether they are here on business or simple leisure. Making sure that needs are met and that guest’s stay is truly an enjoyable one.

Again, I couldn't be more pleased to hear that you had a wonderful time while staying with us. Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to stay with us once again.
Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns over the years and this one is just as nice. Rooms are very nice with a high ceiling and very clean room services were right on time and a great job. They also have a small convention center attached

• Stayed September 2013
I hope this message finds you well and that you are enjoying your summer. I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us.

We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a great place to stay. It is new- only 2 years old. Staff could not be nicer. The bed where adjustable, so you could make it just the way you like it... The entry was very modern, great new look.

Room Tip: The cook to order breakfast was great.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Our staff truly strives to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is my third stay.....each has been better and better....first class, business quality property...the staff from top, the GM to the house boy cannot do enough to make the experience positive...this is my place when I come back to K-State...

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank EdTann
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this review, September 11, 2013
Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor for The Hilton Garden Inn here in the Little Apple. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience and that we continuously exceed your expectations each time you stay with us. Each staff member truly strives to make sure that each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or attending a social event.

Please feel free to contact me at any time we can be of assistance as we would be delighted to have you stay with us once again.

Best Regards,
Overland Park, United States
Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room and service was not worth $209 a night. Breakfast was $8.95 and not very good. Waffle was soft and had a weird taste. You get the better amenities at the Fairfield, Comfort Suites. Could not get he sleep number bed to properly adjust. Air Condition could not cool the room. This is not good when the outside temperature is over 95 degrees.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

1 Thank Jerry H
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After traveling 9 hours, we arrived at this beautiful hotel at 3:00 a.m. Fri. We were courtesly checked into our two rooms that were conveniently located across the hall from one another. Neither of the two rooms were cleaned up on Friday. One of the rooms was cleaned Sat., but the other was not. When called, housekeeping did send up towels and a packet of coffee. They gave us complimentary breakfast vouchers for one room, as well as the other after I called and suggested they comp the other room as well. We would have much preferred a clean room--We were on vacation. We have traveled a lot, but have never stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn before. It wasn't a good "first"experience". They did redeem themselves when they called and found my disabled husband's ID bracelet in the dining area. They are returning it via mail.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple