“Very nice hotel in Manhattan”

Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at many Hilton Garden Inns over the years and this one is just as nice. Rooms are very nice with a high ceiling and very clean room services were right on time and a great job. They also have a small convention center attached

• Stayed: September 2013
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

I hope this message finds you well and that you are enjoying your summer. I wanted to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we exceeded your expectations during your stay with us.

We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

This is a great place to stay. It is new- only 2 years old. Staff could not be nicer. The bed where adjustable, so you could make it just the way you like it... The entry was very modern, great new look.

Room Tip: The cook to order breakfast was great.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor as we value the feedback left by each guest. I am delighted that you had a pleasant experience and that we exceeded your expectations.

Our staff truly strives to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to stay with us once again.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

This is my third stay.....each has been better and better....first class, business quality property...the staff from top, the GM to the house boy cannot do enough to make the experience positive...this is my place when I come back to K-State...

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank EdTann
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded September 11, 2013

Good Afternoon,

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor for The Hilton Garden Inn here in the Little Apple. I am glad that you had a pleasant experience and that we continuously exceed your expectations each time you stay with us. Each staff member truly strives to make sure that each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or attending a social event.

Please feel free to contact me at any time we can be of assistance as we would be delighted to have you stay with us once again.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The room and service was not worth $209 a night. Breakfast was $8.95 and not very good. Waffle was soft and had a weird taste. You get the better amenities at the Fairfield, Comfort Suites. Could not get he sleep number bed to properly adjust. Air Condition could not cool the room. This is not good when the outside temperature is over 95 degrees.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Jerry H
Reviewed September 3, 2013

After traveling 9 hours, we arrived at this beautiful hotel at 3:00 a.m. Fri. We were courtesly checked into our two rooms that were conveniently located across the hall from one another. Neither of the two rooms were cleaned up on Friday. One of the rooms was cleaned Sat., but the other was not. When called, housekeeping did send up towels and a packet of coffee. They gave us complimentary breakfast vouchers for one room, as well as the other after I called and suggested they comp the other room as well. We would have much preferred a clean room--We were on vacation. We have traveled a lot, but have never stayed at a Hilton Garden Inn before. It wasn't a good "first"experience". They did redeem themselves when they called and found my disabled husband's ID bracelet in the dining area. They are returning it via mail.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Claudia A
Reviewed September 3, 2013

This hotel is a great place to stay I have no complaints. I used the computer facility and it worked. The room is quite spacious and great class. I would recommend this as one of the hotels to stay in Manhattan.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Mill21

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your feedback on Trip Advisor for The Hilton Garden Inn nestled here in the Little Apple. I read your response and glad to hear that you enjoyed your time while staying with us. Each of our staff members do truly strive to ensure that each guest has a wonderful stay whether they are here on business or simply just a brief get-a-way.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to have breakfast on us.

Best Regards,

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Nice newer property. We were disappointed that they did not make up our room or replace towels but I am guessing this was an oversight. Buffet breakfast was very nice but was not included so the stay was spendy for a Hilton Garden Inn.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank insurancedan

Thank you for your feedback from your recent stay with us. I apologize that you experienced a few hiccups in regards to receiveing fresh towels during your time here. This is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.