“Classy hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan
Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Manhattan
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very nice, would stay again. I did notice that I could hear noise a little more than usual, but more from the hall than the rooms on either side. I did not take in breakfast. The lobby is very nice and relaxing. The location is nice for eating out or shopping at the mall.

1  Thank CaltoKan
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to stay with us once again.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

About 1 year old, this is probably one of the nicer hotels in the area. I would suggest getting a room on the top floor as the floors appear to easily transmit sound and I could hear every step walking above me. Staff was pleasant. Morning breakfast selection was OK. I could not tell the difference in the mattress after changing the setting. Ample parking. Will probably stay again the next time in the area.

Room Tip: If you are a light sleeper, stay on the top floor.
1  Thank Jim G
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I spent 2 nights here for a Conference in Manhattan & loved it. The music was wonderful & relaxing, & the accommodations were top-notch. I appreciated the settings on the bed to choose the firmness of the mattress, & the breakfast selections were delightful. The coffee was even great! The location couldn't be better, just a hop & a skip away from everything.

1  Thank amy_anderson_13
Brad E, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Manhattan, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Good Afternoon Amy,

I hope this message finds you well and that you are enjoying your summer. I wanted to thank your for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan and to say how pleased I am that we exceeded your expecations during your stay with us. We take pride in our hotel nestled here in The Little Apple and are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience.

Your satisfaction is very important to us and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I spent four nights here for a conference in the adjoining conference center, and it was a very pleasant experience. The staff was great, very helpful and cheerful. The lobby is comfortable, and there is fruit and coffee/tea available all the time. It also has a nice little "pantry" where you can buy snacks, which are reasonably priced for a hotel. Our room was very nice, clean and comfortable, although the heating system's thermostat didn't reflect the true temperature of the room. We eventually found the proper setting for our comfort, though. Breakfast was way overpriced (free continental breakfast was skimpy and carb-laden), especially when compared to other hotels like Drury Inn, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn Express, and Hyatt Place. This hotel is most similar to Hyatt Place. I've stayed in a couple of Hilton Garden Inns and a couple of Hyatt Place Hotels, and I'd rate Hyatt Place higher, in general, based on overall appearance, breakfast provided, and niceness of rooms.

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your comments on your recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn - Manhattan. I am truly pleased that you had a wonderful experience while staying with us here in The Little Apple. Our staff strives to provide a level of service that is truly memorable to each guest that stays with us.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

I spent three evenings at this hotel while attending a conference next door at the Manhattan Conference Center. Everything about the hotel and its operation is top drawer. The staff is well-trained and attentive to guest needs. The rooms are spacious, pretty quiet and have small refrigerators and microwaves. The exercise room and pool are lightly used and have good equipment. The food at the conference center was excellent as well. I'd stay here if I was in town and not at a conference.

Room Tip: First floor rooms have 12 foot ceilings which is kind of cool.
1  Thank JoRoOmaha

I wanted to reach out to you to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn here in the Little Apple. I am pleased that you had a pleasant experience and that we continuously exceed your expectations. We do truly strive to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us, as I would delighted for your groups event to be with us again in the future.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Very nice but the staff is still learning. We had a conference, only 1/3 of them showed up due to weather and they still almost ran out of beer. Good staff, they need more time to get up to speed. The free parking ramp is a nice touch.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business

I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your feedback on The Hilton Garden Inn. I am delighted that you had a pleasant experience and that we exceeded your expectations. Our staff truly strives to make sure each guest has an outstanding stay whether they are here on business or simply leisure.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

I just returned from a business convention at this Hilton and it was fantastic! The guest rooms are fantastic, the lobby is beautiful, the meeting rooms are great and the staff is wonderful. It is convenient to shopping and restaurants. Will be returning.

2  Thank Jack19533

Please feel free to contact me the next time you are staying with us as I would delighted for you to have breakfast on us.