“Wonderful”

Dining options: Breakfast
Vassar
“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

What a great little Manhattan jewel. Loved the coffee which we were able to have as we stood in line waiting for our table. Service was fast. Coffee cup was always full and food was incredible. I almost licked my plate clean. A must for any one who visits Manhattan and those who live there are so lucky to be able to eat here everyday !!

• Visited May 2013

Manhattan, Kansas
“Yay for yummy pancakes the size of my face!!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Great food, great staff, great price! I am SO happy I found this place...and see myself spending ALOT of time here while we live in Kansas! MmmmMmmmGood!
(Kid friendly too. They had a toy bin, crayons, and drawing paper to entertain my little one.)

• Visited April 2013
“Fun atmosphere & unique menu”
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

We frequent this restaurant & really enjoy the atmosphere for breakfast. Go early or it will be packed! Favorite menu items: smothered breakfast burrito, biscuits & gravy, and the breakfast quesadilla. Their "gravy sauce" is unique -- best I have had! We also like their pancakes -- try the McGyver with berries & nuts. The potatoes served on the side have a pretty good spicy kick, so beware before ordering. The prices are a bit expensive, especially if you want fruit. But for treat, this is a fun place to go!

Knoxville
“Great lunch place!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this restaurant. It is a mix of Southwestern, planes, and southern goodness, but even Californians would enjoy it.

Topeka, Kansas
“Overall very good”
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Food to me is not what most reviewers say. Ate breakfast there one time. It was bland. Coffee was very light because I am a coffee "connoisseur". Service was average.

• Visited April 2012