“Timbercreek BBQ - Horrible!”

Timber Creek Bar & Grill
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Louisburg
Spring Hill, Kansas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Timbercreek BBQ - Horrible!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

This is Timbercreek BBQ - which is right next door to Timbercreek Bar & Grill. I have never had such a bad meal. I ordered a $9 plate of burnt ends. I was served about a 1/2 cup portion of mostly fat. Fat on burnt ends? That makes no sense. The sauce they served was like water, it had no flavor. The meal came with plasticware which should have told me everything. You would have better bbq eating the McRib sandwich.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank KansasChai2

Olathe, Kansas
“Not so good.”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

We have tried Timber Creek Bar & Grill 3 times and have been disappointed every time. The food is just not good. Either undercooked, overcooked or bland.

Visited August 2011
Olathe, Kansas
“Worst food I've had in 40 years!”
Reviewed August 1, 2011

I ordered my very favorite meal, hot beef sandwich. Ok, how do you mess up this simple meal. First, it arrived on texas toast. Huh, its always served on white bread. Then the topping of shredded beef that didn't even cover the toast. Shredded beef not slices or chunks, disappointed. Then the topper, cold mashed potatoes with canned gravy. Three of the 6 members of our family returned our hot meals because they weren't. This is the first time in my life I've returned a meal. The waitress did not apologize, nothing. This restaurant is terrible!

• Visited July 2011