See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Very nice accommodations except for no wifi. Very accommodating for what time I needed breakfast. Michael stood watch over throughout my dining. I would have rather he went back into the kitchen. I was attending a Swedish genealogy conference and wanted to do research while in my room. I told them about no wifi and Sue advised it must be my equipment because others had been able to get wifi. I asked the other couple staying there and they couldn't receive wifi either. I believe that they need to update their equipment and not blame the customer's latest iPhone and ipad.

Room Tip: Across from college - street can be noisy
Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Teressa S
Reviewed December 20, 2016

My room was spotless and comfortable. Sue and Michael were gracious hosts and helped make my weekend spectacular with their suggestions of what is the best of Lindsborg. I had read the reviews posted here prior to making my reservation, but I found the experience to be wonderful. I was so pleased that Sue had saved the newspaper with the St. Lucia schedule for me! I spent hours walking around this lovely community and plan to visit again very soon! The breakfast was truly amazing and I was not offended when Michael informed me what utensils to use with each course. As a retired teacher he derives pleasure from it!

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
1  Thank 322scd
Reviewed May 8, 2016

Given the scatter in other reviews it must depend what the hosts impression of you is to define treatment. We must not have pleased. Very structured, methodical behavior, inflexible. Not our thing, we'll go elsewhere next time.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Dwight G
Reviewed April 24, 2016

Great rooms and elegantly -appointed bed and breakfast. Food was fantastic! Porch with rocker, lovely sitting room for light refreshments after a day of touring. There is a elevator for people who cannot use stairs. Excercise equipment in attic, and a hot tub off a semi private bath. Pretty wonderful all around. My wife likes the meditation garden and the town is within a 10 minute walk. Bethany College is right out front door.
If you are a busy business person,it may not fit all your internet but we were easily able to check emails and pull up maps of the area. For relaxing time, it is a wonderful. We will definitely return.

Room Tip: All rooms are unique and we stayed in the winter room, vey nice
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DKoons
Reviewed March 20, 2016

The owners made us feel like we were bothering them by even staying there. Sue and Mike were so rude, hateful and insulting. Breakfast was a nightmare- Mike gave us a lecture about the food while we were eating and called us disgusting for using the same fork for the courses. We were them yelled at for, "Ruining the breakfast." The rooms were not clean. The coffee was terrible. I would never stay there again. The entire time we were there was a nightmare!

Stayed: October 2015