“Won't be back”

Cuisines: American
Kingfisher, Oklahoma
“Won't be back”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Bad experience!!! And way expensive, my 9 year old girl had a hamburger they charged her full adult price, my food was so spicy hot I couldn't even eat it, the chicken and beef was swimming in hot spicy fajita sauce on the skillet, think they did this so it appeared they actually gave us a full order. I asked the waiter why it's extremely hot, he advised us that's just the sauce they soak it in.. The manager came over, didn't offer us anything else, or a discount on the bill, but did tell us when ordering fajitas from now on we might want to ask for stir fry fajitas, hmmmm if their was a choice I should of been given a choice and it should of been made right with us, guess he was too busy bringing his friends that sat behind us shots, and mixed drinks from the bar!!! ... Places like this ruin the whole trip.. After spending $60 for a meal and have to go get a pizza after leaving is totally wrong..

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Heather M

Liberal
“Worst Applebees in the Country”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

While I am a fan of Applebees in other places, this Applebees is absolutley the worst! It takes you over an hour to get your food, if you happen to get someone to wait on you which is a 50/50 chance. On my last trip there, I got my salad that was obviously old, with multiple pieces of brown lettuce. On a trip before that, my wife was done eating before I even got my food. The food is average at best, often overcooked, burnt, etc. DO NOT waste your time here, there are many more local resturaunts that you will be more happy with.

• Visited May 2013
Augusta, Georgia
“Nice Night Out”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We wanted a nice dinner out that wasn't too expensive with a nice atmosphere. The food was very good, we tried a variety appetizer and had some mixed drinks to start off. Even though quite busy, they seated everyone in a timely manner and the service was great, the staff helping each other out when needed.

• Visited March 2013